What game are you currently playing?

Wish there was a recent MMORPG open beta to sign into...they're a dying breed.

Raiding with the Norse in CK2 for the time being. :samuraihero:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth1. Using a controller for the first time on PC sure makes a difference! :runhappy:

Played Overwatch during the free weekend.

Went into practice mode, listened to the tutorial, looked at a few heroes. While looking, got threatened by server for being inactive, then booted to menu.

Went into custom game, picked a hero. Spent next 10 minutes with brain switched off because I got lost in all the rapid action.

10/10 will play Overwatch again.

HoTS down for the Ragnaros patch, so I'll hop over to Diablo 3 to continue my stalled Season 8.

Let's see, I'm Playing Inazuma Eleven 2: Blizzard on the DS, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII on PSP Danganronpa 2, Valkyria Chronicles, and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on Pc at the moment

Grinding my way up in HoTS. The more heroes I level to 10, the less I'll play in the months afterward, as they'll be mothballed after I'm done. :samuraihero:

Grinding the same...

(Good luck with no leveling on FF8! I only played no leveling on the original Diablo; now that was a fun time. :runhappy:)

Reactions: nawi
Pokémon Sun, Sword Art Online Hollow Realz, Heroes of the Storm, Shantae 1/2 Genie. Nice to rotate consoles and games!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload