What game are you currently playing?

Grisaia no Meikyuu: Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia (PSP) Almost 100% complete.
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (Vita) Very addictive.

Grisaia no Meikyuu: Le Labyrinthe de la Grisaia (PSP) Almost 100% complete.
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (Vita) Very addictive.

Game Log: Finally maxed out the current level in Elsword NA with my Grand Archer. Yay~ Now working on making in-game money again. orz
  • Elsword NA: Working on making money and leveling all my profession
  • [August] 大図書館の羊飼い ~Dreaming Sheep~ [Finished Kakei Side Story, Aoi and Mahou Side Story.]

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い ~Dreaming Sheep~ [Finished Kakei Side Story, Aoi and Mahou Side Story.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished... Got past the ecchi scene... finally]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhi Route.]
- [すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [Still in the 2nd half the game, I don't even know which route I'm on. Just finished Chapter 13 I think.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 70, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 55, Night Watcher: 56, Wind Sneaker: 25, Code Nemesis: 20, Code Nemesis (Off 1): 61, Code Battle Seraph: 20, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 22, Burning Heart: 25, Burning Heart (Off 1): 62, Grand Master: 25. Making more virtual Assets]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):

X-Wing Alliance (PC) with upgraded graphics mod + widescreen support ,looks awesome...those were the days,good old Lucas Arts times...

All the Metal Slug games (PC)
I wanna finish them without being killed but it's almost impossible and that sucks.
:puniko_angry:

All the Metal Slug games (PC)
I wanna finish them without being killed but it's almost impossible and that sucks.
:puniko_angry:

i know what you mean....same goes for me playin all those hardcore shmups (Ikaruga,DoDonPachi,Thunderforce,G-Darius ) just to name a few....some seem impossible to finish even when play on very easy mode,bullets...bullets everywhere...so many bullets !

metal slug,contra,most shoot em ups are made for real gamers with balls of steel....and nerves !

i know what you mean....same goes for me playin all those hardcore shmups (Ikaruga,DoDonPachi,Thunderforce,G-Darius ) just to name a few....some seem impossible to finish even when play on very easy mode,bullets...bullets everywhere...so many bullets !

metal slug,contra,most shoot em ups are made for real gamers with balls of steel....and nerves !

Yeah, you're right. It's totally insane.
When i see gameplays of people who manage to finish those games perfect, the only thing that comes to my mind is: WTF? How many hours did he/she spend playing to be this good?
:korokke_shock:

PS Vita

1) Freedom Wars
2) Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

PS3

1) Dark Souls II (I have like 5 Characters and only 2 of them New Game+ XD)

PS4

1) Destiny
2) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
3) Dragon Age: Inquisition
4) The Evil Within

I have soooooooo much to do so little time :X

finally King of Fighters 98 , Last Blade and Garou - Mark of the Wolves ( Neo Geo ) Ready...Hajime ! :samuraihero:

KH 2.5

kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku

and if i can get my hands on it again ape escape for old times sake

KH 2.5

kuroi ryuu to yasashii oukoku

and if i can get my hands on it again ape escape for old times sake

1. Clash of Clans :)
2. Brave Frontier :)
3. Kansen 3: Shuto Houkai (Large Infection Route) :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!