What game are you currently playing?

Castlevania - Circle of the Moon ( GBA) to finish my play all Caslevania games on all available systems project but man...hard it is,not as hard as Order of Ecclessia on the NDS but hard enough to give me some sleepless nights....

Clash of Clans, Brave Frontier (though it have issues these days :(), and still playing (reading) Kansen ~Inyoku no Rensa~. These time, I playing Hitomi Saeki route for another her Bad End (I've finished 3 of her Bad Ends until now and 1 ending of Yuu Yamagishi)

Castlevania - Circle of the Moon (GBA) MVP 14 (MVP Baseball 2005 mod) PC

Crusader Kings II. Knifed my way to Britannia, now to fabricate claims from Rome to every corner of Italy.

I'm playing nothing currently but I'll be playing Tomoyo after - english - or Cross Channel soon ~_~[in deep thought face] either one im not sure

Game Log: I'm starting to get worried about my online gaming habit. I'm starting to buy pixels with my money spent in-game. Anyway...
  • Elsword NA: Now looking for a accessory and I'm done. I just need to get some valuable things and then buy another piece and practically I'm not going to buy anything for a while. Need 1 to 3 months to recover all my asset I spent on this online game. Like seriously, don't die on me.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Almost finished... Got past the ecchi scene... finally]
- [Windmill Oasis] Happiness! Emotion [Haruhi Route.]
- [すたじお緑茶] 南十字星恋歌 [Still in the 2nd half the game, I don't even know which route I'm on. Just finished Chapter 13 I think.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 62, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 55, Night Watcher: 56, Wind Sneaker: 25, Code Nemesis: 20, Code Nemesis (Off 1): 61, Code Battle Seraph: 20, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Yama Raja: 22, Burning Heart: 25, Burning Heart (Off 1): 62, Grand Master: 25. Buying a few more costume pieces. And later selling more stuff.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and dying to Patchy]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):

Crusader Kings II as the Wendish Empire. Now that I've bought EU IV however, maybe CKII will take a backseat. Two games from the same company competing for time. :hypnotized:

Xenogears (PSX) one of the last square titles i never played before.....

Europa Universalis IV, Malaccan Sultanate in 1444. Heir died before the scripted ruler's death, causing me to end up with a near 20-year regency. With no chance of declaring war, I'm busying myself with exploring the Americas instead.

Ash - Archaic Sealed Heat and Sora No Otoshimono forte - Dreamy Season (both on NDS)

today is my RPG free day so just enjoying some great shmups : Raycrisis and ThunderForce 5 (both PSX)

Reactions: espiekerella
The usual is Clash of Clans and Brave Frontier. It seems I've been addicted to these two games :D Besides those two, now I'm beginning to play Kansen 2 -Inzai Toshi- to play one of its bad ending, after finished Hitomi Saeki ending 2 several days ago. This is the considerable best ending so far, although still categorized as a bad ending (compared to 2 of her bad ending and Yuu Yamagishi ending 2 I've finished before).

Reactions: espiekerella
Dragon Quest 5 - Hand of the Heavenly Bride (NDS) , FF6 (SNES)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down