What game are you currently playing?

Wish it were simple for us foreigners to use Amazon for games and the like (I know there are workarounds, but anything other than a direct, simple purchase is just a bit annoying). My copies are from a recent Steam sale; I actually won Uprising at SteamGifts, but the contributor bailed on me. :enraged:

Man that's not right they didn't give it to you if you won it. I use steam also, but I mostly play torchlight 2 and skyrim on my steam account. I bought the collection on amazon but I play it with EA Origin.

Persona 3 is good, but 4 is a lot better. You should also watch the Persona 4 anime it's really good.
Yeah, I kinda figured that 4 would be better than 3, but its still fun to play through a different setting to the same gameplay. As for the anime, I did watch it a while ago. It was really cool seeing the whole game animated like that.
Plus, the way they made the protagonist blunt and emotionless was pretty funny :XD:

Yeah, I kinda figured that 4 would be better than 3, but its still fun to play through a different setting to the same gameplay. As for the anime, I did watch it a while ago. It was really cool seeing the whole game animated like that.
Plus, the way they made the protagonist blunt and emotionless was pretty funny :XD:

Yeah, I have Persona 3 for the PSP, so you can play as as girl, or guy that's pretty cool. I wish they added that feature in Persona 4 Golden. They are also Making a Persona 3 Anime movie, and if you like fighting games check out Persona 4 Arena for the PS3/360

I have finish Yumina route for Yumina the Ethereal and will move on hard level, so will continue play it again and go with Kirara route.

Game Log: League of Legends. Kids staying up late and getting pulled out by parents. Honestly I think the parents is in the right and they shouldn't be online. Especially if there is a agreed sleeping curfew. Climbing the tiers again this time just admitting the role I need to play well with.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route.

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Battle Mage: 42, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13. Finished Heart Spire but now needs me to be level 43 to continue. orz]
- League of Legends [Last Ranked match. Ignored the team and kept split pushing to win the game. Taking those who stopped me down and staying alive. Got all the way to inhibitor and backed off. Killed carries and sacrificed myself to stop baron. Baited them to chase me to their death. Win match.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Going to just Rush and finish the game. Probably going to OHKO the final boss anyway.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Right now Persona 4 Arena and kicking ass with Aigis!

Well right now League of Legends. OCE servers were down for a bit >.> so decided to play some Street fighter x Tekken :D

Pretty much the best fighters out there IMO. I wonder who you main in Persona 4 Arena :happywhistle:

Labrys Master race >:3 (Though Aigis IS my favorite P3 character)

Aigis is my favorite as you can probably tell from my sig :runhappy: but I also like Labrys and Elizabeth

[MENTION=71259]OtakuGods[/MENTION]; I like Street Fighter X Tekken also, Lili and Sakura make a good team for me.

Last edited:
[MENTION=71259]OtakuGods[/MENTION]; I like Street Fighter X Tekken also, Lili and Sakura make a good team for me.

Ah ha nice :P i just go with whoever usually :3 its fun. been lookin into getting an arcade stick >.> but dam noooo spare money for me.

Ah ha nice :P i just go with whoever usually :3 its fun. been lookin into getting an arcade stick >.> but dam noooo spare money for me.

I have a arcade stick for my 360, it came in a bundle with Super Street Fighter 4.

Awwwwwwwwwww Im soo jelous right now :P dam the game just looks soo much funner with arcade sticks :D

Yeah it definitely makes fighting games a lot more fun! I actually got a really good deal the bundle was on sale for only $30 at Sam's Club.

Last edited:
Switched to Terraria for today once the 1.2 update came out. Game seems a bit easier this time around.

Reequipped my PSP with Gundam Assault Survive...

Wanted to start a fresh save, but thanks to the save system, it can't coexist with my 100% save...

Still Terraria. Trying out the hardmode world for the second day.

back into persona 4 golden. spent the last 2 hours in the velvet room summoning & fusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.