What game are you currently playing?

gah, too many games on my plate already O_O
FFXIII is still a pain, that damn leveling system...

yeah if episode 4 comes out I would drop everything I am playing XD

gah, too many games on my plate already O_O
FFXIII is still a pain, that damn leveling system...

yeah if episode 4 comes out I would drop everything I am playing XD

Yeah I didn't like 13 to much, 13-2 I thought was slightly better. FF 7 is still the best.

your stealing what SF?

cause it seems your trying to grab me, you should know by now that you can't touch me XD

Dragon Nest & Maple Story < Two Nexon MMORPGs that I'm still hooked onto.

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 (on PS3), Call of Duty; Black Ops 2 (on PS3), Battlefield 3 (on Xbox 360), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PC)

And lots and lots of otome games/visual novels!

Gnomoria! Started a new Small kingdom recently. As for VNs this upcoming holiday I've lined up quite a few to catch up on. :goodtea:

[MENTION=69762]MsBloodyFallen[/MENTION];

Is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn any good? I was thinking of getting it for the PS3. Is their a monthly subscription fee for the game?

Just bought GTA V today, haven't had time to play much though

Persona 3
Just finished playing Persona 4 and loved it, so I thought I'd give 3 a try

None !!!!!! /me gnashes teeth

I wanted to play persona 4, and Cathrine. Is P4 only for that handheld...whats it called again ><

(planning to play some and hopefully finish Space Pirates And Zombies SOON)

None !!!!!! /

I wanted to play persona 4, and Cathrine. Is P4 only for that handheld...whats it called again ><

(planning to play some and hopefully finish Space Pirates And Zombies SOON)

I have Persona 3&4 on the PS Vita, but Persona 3, and 4 are originally PS2 games.

Last edited:
Back to Gnomoria for me...unless I feel tempted to lay waste to my stable of Red Alert 3 AI partners again. :evillaugh:

I have Persona 3&4 on the PS Vita, but Persona 3, and 4 are originally PS2 games.
Wish it be ps3/4 games as well....vita seems nice but...:/ such a small screen...all these games on different platforms is a bit extra tedious. Maybe buy a ps4 and wait for gaikun or whatever it as called and stream it.....in 2014 lol. Ah I am strongly considering buying a vita today. But I know of no other game I would wanna play on it than p4 at present.
yepp i very like persona 4.. Riseee... :fullblush:
You got it on vita Sec ?
Back to Gnomoria for me...unless I feel tempted to lay waste to my stable of Red Alert 3 AI partners again. :evillaugh:
My gosh thats old. http://www.uberent.com/pa/

Can you do matches online in Red Alert 3?

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];

They have a new Vita Model coming out and the screen is a bit bigger. Also They are coming out with the Vita TV, which let's you play vita games on your TV. Here are some good Vita games http://arcadesushi.com/best-playstation-vita-games/

Last edited:

Some stuff are good for fun despite how old they are, though whether they're your kind of fun depends on your mileage. I still (and currently am) replay Might and Magic 6/7, Baldur's Gate (newer players complain how slow going the start is, but I revel in having an ogre chase me all day while I kite it with bow and arrows) and some time ago I was replaying the original Diablo using a rule where I don't raise stats directly at all (only using equipment boosts and stat potions) and using only equipment picked up in the dungeon. Add to that the endless hours of commanding Imperial Guard Basilisks and Baneblades in Dawn of War: Soulstorm, or my recent multiple replays of Syndicate Wars. Probably one of the reasons I'm slow to finish newer games, lol.

I've heard of Planetary Annihilation, yes, though I can't comment much more on it since I didn't really follow up.

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; I think it may still be possible to play online but I'm a poor multiplayer partner so I stay away from multiplayer matches. I tend to tech up heavily first so unless I have cover I tend to get overrun by rushers; in a few of my RA3 matches I had to demand the AI to send every troop over because I was busy building up to spam Kirovs/Shogun Battleships/Tanya+Chronosphere raids when the enemy turned up with a whole lot of tanks and infantry. Once that's past though, it's pretty much game over for the other side. :XD:

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION];

Haha, that's exactly my play style, I build up a crazy huge army which takes a long time, and it's easy for me to get rushed also. But once my army is complete, say goodnight!

Only times I hate it is when my allies fail to hold the line long enough though...there have been times I hear them scream "Don't you see what is happening here, comrade?" (a reason why I prefer the original over Uprising, since the personalities add a bit of flavor) and realize that even a legion of Kirovs wouldn't be able to punch through that much firepower.

Or the time when I dawdled too long and we all ran out of resources...protecting myself and two allies with only 9 Rocket Angels and a Shogun was taxing like hell. :loseoil: At least I had my Psionic Decimator... :evillaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~