What game are you currently playing?

Mostly playing League of Legends while playing VNS on the side (and trying to finish Tales of the Abyss every now and then).

Still Gnomoria. Trying out my third kingdom after the bringing the second one into its third year. Think I've got the mechanics familiar by now.

Game Log: Pretty close to the next promotion but need to find a time to play with the masses. Basically been on Elsword more often than not and advancing each Visual Novel slowly.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 2.0 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna and Mizuho Route. Almost finished Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Battle Mage: 42, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13. Was with Hinode on the other day who helped me out in game knowledge, mechanics, patterns and a equip. Thanks.
- League of Legends [Got to find a better time to log on and play this game. Right now I'm just busy.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Going to just Rush and finish the game. Probably going to OHKO the final boss anyway.]
- The Last Remnant [Traveling to Elysion but went and side tracked to Southern Road or something like that.]

Still on Gnomoria. Played until Year 5 on a map that has me fortifying a small hill into a pretty decent fort. I'm probably going to launch a new kingdom on a Tiny size map, because I like exploring the underground and larger map sizes are too time-consuming.

currently replaying x-note :'3 i've realised that i quit the game after only finishing one route OTL

The games I am currently playing are: Dragon nest, Mari0, Osu! and If hearts had wings.

Gnomoria, again. Currently playing a Tiny map where things are much closer together, making for less boring 'search for the ore' parts.

Monster Hunter 3portable(PSP)
Cookie Clicker...The quite interesting. But sober

Romance of the Three Kingdoms X and XI (both on PS2)
Pokemon SoulSilver (retail cart, on one of my two DS lites)
World of Warplanes (OBT), World of Tanks
PriministAr

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, for fun. Funny how five years changed my perception of it; what I used to find a bit chaotic is now something I breeze through even on the hardest difficulty.

I'm in the middle of Saints Row IV and Resident Evil 5..

and for Visual Novels I'm playing Grisaia no Kajitsu, Tsukihime and I'm almost finished with Rewrite(I really love Key games)..

I finished Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs last night. Quite spooky and lots of jump-scares at parts, but the novelty was just not there like the original. I applaud The Chinese Room for the effort though. The story was very engaging and the monsters have a very rich back story. I also really liked the change of scenery. Going in and out of houses, machinery, outside into streets. Lots of good design.

Finished Red Alert 3 again for the first time in years. Now moving on to Uprising.

Currently playing: Gunz 2 (Europe version), OSU! & rereading Lonely Yuri (VN).

I will start playing Yumina, tried only trial version.

Uprising, as posted earlier. Can't imagine why I thought it was so crazy last time on Normal. Barring a mission or two, at Hard I still blaze through the missions like nothing. :goodtea:

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];

I still need to get GTA 5, probably getting it for the PS3 instead of the 360

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.