What game are you currently playing?

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 2.0 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Battle Mage: 39, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13]
- League of Legends [Farming first day wins...]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Playing on the hardest mode and its taking forever to beat some bosses with damage ranging from 1 to xxxx. All based on the enemy stats.]

That would be

Prototype 2
Far Cry 3
FEZ
Shadowrun Returns
Dust an Elysan Tale
Sleeping Dogs

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna Route, Now on Mizuho Route]

- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Playing on the hardest mode and its taking forever to beat some bosses with damage ranging from 1 to xxxx. All based on the enemy stats.]

MTG 2014 planwalkers at the moment... need to unlock all those goodies :happywhistle:

- Guilty Gear X2 Midnight Carnival [Just playing it for fun.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [... I don't know how people play this game. It's so... difficult. Tried it on Normal and Hard Mode]

Last edited:
Tales of Graces F
UMVC3
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Every now and then:
Osu!
Civ 5
Dota 2
L4D2
TF2
Elsword

The underline games are the ones I just played within 12 hours ago and in the next 6 hours.

- League of Legends [Going back into ranked to see how it goes.]
- Tales of Abyss [Anise is now almost level 160. A bit more to go.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Barely made it to 3rd Stage]

Doom 3: roe
SPAZ
(I'm basically just playing through old games before the new ones are coming in preparation)

with plans for
l4d2 (beta)
Planet Annihilation
Crysis 3
Battlefield 4
Saya no Uta (yeay one VN at least in the list)

and probably the new Command & Conquer when it comes out.

- League of Legends [Pretty sure my safety net got busted. So I have no choice but to keep going up...]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed almost all the dungeons and soon to complete the game at the final boss.]

Touhou 6 : Eosd lunatic mode
Skyrim jap voice, jap sub (quite a change xD)

Are you serious on playing on Lunatic mode? If you're going to do that, may as well go with no continues as well on top of that. Trying to achieve that on normal since I only played it three times so far.

- League of Legends [Pretty sure my safety net got busted. So I have no choice but to keep going up...]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed almost all the dungeons and soon to complete the game at the final boss.]

Are you serious on playing on Lunatic mode? If you're going to do that, may as well go with no continues as well on top of that. Trying to achieve that on normal since I only played it three times so far.

Actually, I'm doing it on Lunatic mainly because I finally finished the extra stage a few days ago and I just cannot let go of this game ^^ (Flandre stage took me a few months before I finally beat her two days ago xD) . The sense of accomplishment is really worth the effort though. The best hint to give is: try to finish Pratice mode with each stage and Never hesitate to use a bomb when you're not aiming for a high score ^^.
My biggest mistake when I first started to play touhou was :
I never realised for two weeks that I was able to focus using shift xD

Still on touhou 6.

Actually, I'm doing it on Lunatic mainly because I finally finished the extra stage a few days ago and I just cannot let go of this game ^^ (Flandre stage took me a few months before I finally beat her two days ago xD) . The sense of accomplishment is really worth the effort though. The best hint to give is: try to finish Pratice mode with each stage and Never hesitate to use a bomb when you're not aiming for a high score ^^.
My biggest mistake when I first started to play touhou was :
I never realised for two weeks that I was able to focus using shift xD

Still on touhou 6.

Made sense. I wouldn't be able to commit such a long months playing the same thing over and over again. It's fun though, I have to admit. Learned all the controls after getting frustrated not knowing what they were which lead me to a wiki where it explained the basics. Personally, I haven't used practice mode since you don't get your power up from the previous stage. Not sure about that though... I keep forgetting bombs gets reset after you die when I die that is. Only pulled off one counter death-bomb by faith. Playing this game on a keyboard that doesn't vary speed in movement is difficult in its own way.

Ah but I wasn't playing this one every day ^^, I'd try one or two times every fews days just so I dont get rusty and don't rage quit ^^.
It's true practice mode can be very punishing, but it's a great way to memorize ennemy patterns starting on stage 3. ^^
I'd say the trickiest thing I had to learn in touhou is "streaming". If you slowy strafe by tiny bits to the left or to the right you can dodge 50/80% of the attacks more easily. ^^

Playing touhou 7 now

Last edited:
Game Log: Collect first win buff for League of Legend, doing random things on Rune Factory 3 and got destroyed with 4 lives at 3rd Stage Boss. Can't dodge her attack pattern for the life of me. Even stage 2 Boss pattern was still tight if I don't use the shift button at the correct time. This was on normal. Almost finished another route on the Navel Visual Novel.

- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna Route, Almost Completed Mizuho Route]

- League of Legends [No gain. Just farming wins.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [3rd Stage Boss. Massive struggle!]
- Rune Factory 3 [Got bored and actually almost got Sofia at level 100.]

I tried out Cube World the other day. It was interesting, but obviously still an early build. Could be fun to play with other people. :)

Reactions: kainreaver
I've just resume playing Psychonauts. (Ah... Nostalagia! :swearveng:)

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; I have searched a bit around the web and I have found this site who give hints on how to understand patterns and succeed in obtaining a 1cc. I hope it can help you :) . https://sites.google.com/site/touhoueosd/

Also, the first time I beat the 3rd stage I bombed my way through the boss attacks just so I could pratice the 3rd stage without the trouble of doing stage 1 and stage 2 every time ^^". Meiling was beating the crap out of me every time :sowwy: (Actually, she stills does on Lunatic :deadsad: ).
However, once you get used to detach your eyes from reimu/marisa and look a bit ahead to anticipate the bullet flow, the difficulty seems to lower a bit. :)

Edit: Big thanks to FinalPyre about Cube World! I just looked into it and it looks awesome!

Last edited:
Reactions: HatoriTakaya
[MENTION=57681]kainreaver[/MENTION]: Thanks for the link, I'll have a look into that while watching other Touhou videos on youtube. I kind of fail at Stage two dodging the Yellow Shots while blue is moving in a pattern but Stage 3 boss is more like I can't focus long enough to weave in and out of the flower pattern waves. Didn't know the Sixth Series is actually the harder Touhou games. Guess if I finish this one at Normal, the others should be easier in general.

Game Log: Wasn't able to play. Someone screwed the regional essential utilities. Just able to go on now but really sucks to be in this situation. Will be playing the underlined soon.

- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna Route, Almost Completed Mizuho Route]

- League of Legends [No gain. Just farming wins.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [3rd Stage Boss. Massive struggle!]
- Rune Factory 3 [Got bored and actually almost got Sofia at level 100.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03