What game are you currently playing?

Need to get my ass started on Dead Space 3.

I just learned it had been out a long time already a few days ago, then I learned (heard) it was just a rather bad port...but just what I read on the steam forums. Then I thought I might as well just pass it.

Now playing the following three with others as testing:
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 2.0 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, 2nd Arc. Half way there]

Online Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Battle Mage: 39, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13]
- League of Legends [Practicing other mechanics in the game]

I admire your devotion to VNs atm...I'm downloading so many, it becomes hard to keep track of which I actually intend to tackle...then I get lazy to start. :loseoil:

Currently switching between XCOM and Tomb Raider. Still love XCOM though.

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]: There's actually more that I haven't listed since it would be blogged with a massive list on one post. I just named the one that is pretty popular that I'm still going through. A bit slowly, with the amount time I spend on it now days. And I don't usually use Walkthroughs unless it is a relatively difficult game where I need to know the mechanics to not get frustrated and lost in game. Since I'm not a native of Japanese, I tend to use it on SLG or RPG based games. Sengoku Hime and Material Brave is good examples when I do use a walkthrough.

- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, 2nd Arc. Half way there]

- League of Legends [Practicing other mechanics in the game. Lee Sin, The Blink Monk. Sometimes I get lucky and do a average job to okay job in game.]

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION]; Well, I tend to use walkthroughs whenever possible, since I'm always trying to get a particular path or ending. Only time I don't is when I'm lazy, I want to surprise myself or the story seems straightforward enough, then I'll just bulldoze my way and see what ending I get (like the Black Lilith ones).

Third time through XCOM. Funny how I never manage to bring myself past the Alien Base before restarting. Having endgame plasma weapons and all is cool, but I miss shooting the easier aliens instead of having to bust Muton Elites and crap every time. :sigh:

[MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]: Well that's understandable, each to their own. In fact, if people just want to get a certain ending then I think you should use a walkthrough anyway. Nothing dishonorable about it in my opinion if you don't like the others characters or routes anyway. Haven't played Xcom but I wasn't interested in it to play it. So I let that slide, but really finish the game once cause you can unlock a carry over sequence or something. Most games now days have that option after you complete the game you know.

- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, 2nd Arc. Almost at the 3rd ARC of the storyline]

- League of Legends [Practicing other mechanics in the game. Lee Sin, The Blink Monk. Sometimes I get lucky and do a average job to okay job in game.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Legendary crashes my computer and... It really hard if you are not prepared to deal with the worse of the worse scenarios. More often than not, you'll turtle and expand very slowly. If you are too slow, you will lose.]

new super mario bros (wii)

love life for ipad - it's a rhythm game somewhat like osu!, but features the songs from the anime love life =p
few pics for anyone interested, since there's nothing on google / youtube
IMG_1281_zps1c3c0806.png

game UI
IMG_1283_zpsc1ac393b.png

yesh, a rare card..!
IMG_1282_zpsc71181a8.png

spoilers, please work...
edit: fixed spoiler (i think...)

- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, 2nd Arc. Almost at the 3rd ARC of the storyline]

- League of Legends [Still working on other mechanics in the game. Just advanced another tier. You have to find your role and make things happen to win a match. Series went smoothly.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Legendary crashes my computer and... It really hard if you are not prepared to deal with the worse of the worse scenarios. More often than not, you'll turtle and expand very slowly. If you are too slow, you will lose.]

VN games:

1.Henshin! (へんし~ん!)

2.Yandere-chan

3. To Love-Ru: Trial Trouble

4. Yandere (english version)

PS vita games:

1. Hiperdimension idol neptunia pp.

2. Senran kagura shinovi versus.

- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Liastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]

- League of Legends [Still working on other mechanics in the game. Now getting up the 2nd tier of the current league.]

Heroes of Might and Magic I. Taking a short break from XCOM; 96 hours on record in the past week. If it had a sandbox I'd probably be much happier.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite yesterday...I enjoyed the story, very good, though gameplay wise not equally well, I might have just done it too much int he past and therefore find it a a bit on the boring and repetitive side.

Never finished XCOM:EU, but had fun, until I got tired of it.

Now Playing
DEATHSMILES(Shooting)

I reach today Majyo to Hyakkihei(魔女と百騎兵)

PC Online
Neoki de Quest(ねおきでクエスト)

Heroes of Might and Magic II. Finished the Roland Campaign with help from an old guide. Amazing how much you can steamroll when you act quickly and decisively; I was always a lot more cautious.

^Well if you act quickly in most games, you tend to get a upper hand for a while and can snowball out of control from there. I do that often in most RTS games and other games that involve a lot of military strategy.

- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- League of Legends [Unable to play any matches til my net is stable again.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Playing on the hardest mode and its taking forever to beat some bosses with damage ranging from 1 to xxxx. All based on the enemy stats.]

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete. Finished HOMM2's main campaigns last night. Skipped the expansions for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)