What do you want to experience before you die?

Running away from the mansion, taking paper, writing and publishing my post:

"Faithfull servant searching for a good master, call the 0433.30.06.66, or just send me a message ^^"

Hmm... you're hired.

Experience riding in the tunnel of love with those swan boats and push my partner off the boat~ xD

i would like to make love to the person i love:) so not just a 1 night stand, but with the person i will spend the rest of my life with:)

im 23, virgin and single so its high time things start happening for me lol!:P

POOF *Disappears in a cloud of smoke leaving nothing but apples behind*

2 masters? That only happens if the two live in the same household.

Solve the problem about 2 masters who live in different houses.

I m everywhere and nowhere at the same time, i can serve everyone who wants it at the same time,
Yes, i m a super buttler :menft:

Well, i didn t say i ll come to your house, but with the help of internet, i can be in every land ^^

Experience what it's like to have a super butler...

Experience seeing lintox walk on water and him being glomped by me...

/me glomp lintox!

*crosses off 'glomp lintox' off my list*

Iblublubcan tblublubswimblublub
Aaaaaah Aaaaaah, oxygen, i love oxygen :donefor:
And, sorry for being stupid but what "glomp" mean?

Hmm help a last person~

Running away from the mansion, taking paper, writing and publishing my post:

"Faithfull servant searching for a good master, call the 0433.30.06.66, or just send me a message ^^"

Hmm to hire or not~ Oh well ill just be right hand man for now~ Hopefully a servant would take some of [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ojou sama's bombs and whips ;p

Hmm..may sound weird but..I'd like to experience a low-scale earthquake.. Just to know how it feels that the all so solid ground is shaking..

Tons of low scale earthquakes here~ About once a year where you can feel it~ Try visiting hawaii (you did say you wanted to xD)~ The lava moving under the main island should cause a continuous chain of earthquakes though whether you feel it or not is a different matter~ Though earthquakes from lava and faults feel different~

Last edited:
Tired tired tired

I just want to want sleep peacefully if possible.

Slap someone with money while saying Shut up and take my money xD Might be fun ;p

Slap someone with money while saying Shut up and take my money xD Might be fun ;p

you mean like that?

sure look fun to me xD

Last edited:
lol, samy... i would like to meet someone from the forum one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.