What do you want to experience before you die?

Hideki

Love the way you smile~
Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
This is simply a thread for thoose who have unsettled minds about what they would like to do before they etheir to old or just before life ends. (though it wont happen to me and [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] our love makes us immortal). Well, well to get started... i can say... I would like to meet [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] in irl to talk with her and take her around places she would want to go.

Reactions: renano
Thank you [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]. That was really touching.

I also wouldn't mind meeting you. I'm sure we'd laugh together and do many wondrous things together.

Thank you [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]. That was really touching.

I also wouldn't mind meeting you. I'm sure we'd laugh together and do many wondrous things together.
Nothing would be to much for my beloved~ :blushing:

Want to experience the relaxation of chilling by an illuminated Odaiba with my best homeboys and girls during a snowy December night

EDIT: Also wanna try skating at Odaiba bay

Last edited:
I would like to see a famous person... ahaha think to meet him who played Jack sparrow... (forgot his name) XD

Hello there [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] You sure picked some nice places and activities to do.

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] If it's for you, I wouldn't mind too much either. :3

Perhaps, if I did go somewhere or do something, it would be to watch a meteor shower because I barely see any stars where I live because of all the lights.

But something i really would like... i would like to go around in the african rainforest taking pictures of the wildlife there... flowers fruits, trees, animals of all kinds... so colorfull and so completly fantastic.

I would like to have a girlfriend for once.....
I don't want to be "Forever alone" until I die. xD

Hi [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] , what's up ( ╹◡╹)っ

I've actually already been there at a snowy December night with my good friends, just wanna do it again hehe
Also maybe I want to experience living in a violence-less, corruption-less, peaceful world with lots of love. Though it probably won't happen. 。・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。

Hi Uninstall~ Slightly chilly here and relaxing a bit because it's the weekend.

It's great to see what people would like to do if they ever died. It motivates me to get them accomplished if I do leave this world unfulfilled.

The last thing I want to is saving a child that would be the best ending I'll be knowing that I did something really really really good before I die

I do enjoy reading all of your aspirations and feelings about what you would do if you ever did die. Makes me appreciate the little things in life more. :3

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] ~~to shoot u in the head when u will wake up and then u will die for good and .......me but I'm kinda immortal Soo..

I want to experience the feeling of total control
The feeling that I'm acting completely on my passions and my desire
It's something that normally we all fight against and with good reason

i guess there isnt anything specific i want to do before i die...ill post it when i know it.

but for now ill just say that i often imagined dying for someone. i think its a nice ending. id really like to die for family/friends.

I want to meet the group in reality. The group which is consisted of Sam, renano, Hideki, Shiki, Uninstall, kami, Franela, unown and I guess I could add Shadow and Ralium in there. I expect great memories with you guys.

I would like to experiance the feeling about beeing a parent one day, and to see that your grandchildren will remember you as an happy couragous person

I want to meet the group in reality. The group which is consisted of Sam, renano, Hideki, Shiki, Uninstall, kami, Franela, unown and I guess I could add Shadow and Ralium in there. I expect great memories with you guys.

You're so sweet! hehe (人*´∀`)

One love

Actually there was talk about a meeting of spammers before xD With another group which has mostly retired from spamming xD It would be nice to see it happen :3

mmmh...but everyone is scattered around the globe :goodtea:

would like to experience love once. and id like to chill with the WHOLE family once. impossible, though, since my fam is pretty big~

Last edited:
I want to build a children's library and teach children how to read and write in Indonesia

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Noble goals xD Gahh blinded by the brightness of it all~
129203927881887838.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.