What do you want to experience before you die?

I don't think there are a lot of Shiina Doujinshi's so who knows XD

Yeah~ Shiina doesnt really stand out in the anime~ But in the ln she seems quite awesome :D Except that part where they were using foul language and killed her...

I think I missed that part which episode was that??

The LN not the anime xD Its when they first saw her in the caves stuff and she attacked them~ Also showed that she was on par with kanade there in terms of fighting ability :3 If only they made the LN into anime too T.T I want to see that scene... without the foul language...

xD lol
They really made fun of her in the anime aren't they? :3

Hmm you mean how she was just the quiet one that balances brooms and stuff? :goodtea: Well she was similar but she didnt get to really fight D:

Yes... i just want to see a clash between her and kanade... like how yuri had that clash with kanade xD I dont really care if she talks or not cuz thats just personality in the end~

pretty much, hmm should be a good clash if it happens.

I should make time to watch that but tales of vesperia talks all of my free time away.

I just added to my backlog which is enormous.

ironically I have no manga in the backlog :p

Be sure to not miss the side missions in TOV, if you want more stuff and Super arts (forgot how they called them xD)

i like to do all the sides missions in rpgs games ;3 even though they taking you away from the main story... TOV unlike the Abyss take alot of time till it's story actually get interesting anyway imo

Last edited:
Hmm i like 100% completion so i usually go and do random stuff in every game to get tons done within the first run ;p

Yay /me gives high five~

It saves time of going through again looking for everything ;p Maybe lol~ But the second time usually seems somewhat less fun :/

Agree with Sam and SB

high three someone? \(≧∇≦)/\(≧∇≦)/\(≧∇≦)/

Hmm 100 is tough at times :goodtea: Sometimes i just give up if its not worth the effort~

/me joins high fifteen ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.