What do you hate about the world?

for people who hate war, try thinking deeper into that.
There are many parts to a war, many causes to one which boils down to people in power.
1. Who hires and sends solders?
2. Who declares war and why?
3. What about the person(s) do you hate, which leads to war?

The biggest cause of that is selfishness, which you can tie to everything bad or what you may think of as a sin.
I'll explain this in more detail another time, but the biggest cause of the end of relationships is selfishness. Are you trying to make yourself feel good, or the other person?

Selflessness would be like giving unconditional love to others, which is hard to fully understand for most people. It's not they're looking for significance in their life, it's not that they feel like they have to help, it's not that they pity people. It's simply showing the love of
our Creator

lol, maybe I should make a daily devotional thread to get people to think about lots of things and find new ways to live x_x
of course I wouldn't try forcing them to take my personal ways, mainly the core bits and pieces, but offer a place to find the source of it all.

btw, YOLO etc. is bs to me x_x lol~

No idea what yolo is and dont care for it :goodtea:

Hmm so hate is something which forces you to take action?

Last edited:
it doesn't force you, more like it's compelling (makes you want to). i could deeply not like a teacher but never hit him.
It's kinda hard for me to understand, but a person I know and respect says that hate and love are not opposites. He says apathy is the opposite of love. (which means to lack love, or it's not in you). It makes sense if you think of love as light. Darkness is not light's opposite, it's the absence of light. When people are taught otherwise, it's hard for them to agree with this idea, I wouldn't blame you since it took me a while :f which reminds me, a lady once said the opposite of love is fear XD (which makes nooo sense :p) Another thing I want to point out, if you take a heart like this: ♥ and turn it upside down, it's a spearhead used to hurt people.

btw YOLO = you only live once.
maybe I could saaay: YODO = you only die once :P
I wanted to say yoda buuuut... idk :P

Reactions: Inquisitor
lol and well said 神摂理潮.

The only thing I hate about the world is haters. Haters degrade human existence by making things black and white, when there are in reality only infinite shades of gray.

Reactions: Gio
Mostly true, but I can't be certain that there's not people in power doing "stupid" things when they really know what they're intending to do. For the general people, it takes a mix of stupid and smart~ :goodtea:
We can't know everything, so we can't say someone is stupid for not knowing something. It should be based on other stuff~

Hmm the multiple intelligences~ It seems that most "geniuses" also lack in some other area~

Hmm yes it does... money =.= Cant do much about it now... also dislike how its near impossible to have a bit of privacy...

privacy in many ways~ but also there's a bit too much that ppl feel like they have to hide~

Hmm the social rules that are just pointless remnants of earlier times and ones that should be created...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?