what do u do to sleep???

Watching Star Wars helps me to fall asleep LOL [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];

Reactions: oilaolenm
Watching Star Wars helps me to fall asleep LOL @<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=28026" target="_blank">KOS-MOS</a></u></b>;

A lullaby also helps. :evillaugh:

Reactions: oilaolenm
I don't get enough sleep. Yet I continue to deprive myself anyway. I don't particularly need to do anything to fall asleep. It is however sometimes boring lying there waiting for the sleeping state to kick in.

What I do to remedy that is to browse my laptop in bed until I simply pass out. I do so lying on my front-side, head rested on my pillow and the laptop directly in front. I set it to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity so that it turns off for whenever I fall asleep. What I do is either catch up on anime, browse fakku or various forums, finish off stuff I was doing on the blog or eBay shopping.

you know what i do for my sleeping problem? i got a night job. if you're gonna be awake anyways, you might as well get paid lol. after work i can usually pass out soon

I have problems with sleeping so I usually drink chamomile tea. It's effective at times but most of the time, no. I just drink it out of habit.
But it depends on the person drinking, really. My mother drinks that and it's very effective for her. /o/
When I'm really really really desperate, I smoke a stick of cigarette because it makes me dizzy as hell. :c

just go to watch anime, read manga...... until you are sleepy, let it be 4 hours or 12 or 20 or even more......

Reactions: lcordelwayne
So I tried a different sleeping aid (since my body develops resistance to antihistamines really quickly), and want to recommend a chemical called "Melatonin" for people who are having trouble with sleeping. The one I use is a weak version--tablets of 10 mg, and it's very effective: I was knocked out cold within 20 minutes as the "supplement" stated (Not a drug, technically).

We'll see if my body says "gtfo" to it as fast as it did for antihistamines (it's another form of sleep aid since it causes drowsiness... I think it only took my body 2 weeks), but my warning to anyone using Melatonin is that you prepare at least 7-8 hours of "sleep", because if you get less sleep than that after taking it, you'll be really drowsy for the first few hours of waking (like I did today)

maybe also listening to specific songs, music till you fall asleep .

started to read books again,forget how satisfying it is to read until you fall asleep.....

how about trying to drink something utill you fall asleep

I usually watch some peaceful or fun anime like Tower of Druaga or Sands of Destruction.... lol......or maybe Kujubiki and then i am all ready for sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls