what do u do to sleep???

marmora

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2013
im having a sleeping proplem these days cant sleep and when i sleep i wake in the middle ans stay about an hour to go back to sleep..... what should i do??! its getiing annoying and i cant concentrat at school

Hmm... to sleep... is something waking you? Perhaps a light or noise...

I usually stay up until I'm tired to the point of falling face flat onto my keyboard... then go to bed :donefor:

Hope you find a solution to your sleeping problem soon. Have you been to the doctor?

no i wake up when every one is already asleep so its not light nor noise besides i like sleeping on little light

i acctually dont know if its a big proplem to go to a doctor but i hate being alone too much...thats why...

Maybe you can prepare something to distract you until you fall asleep again, like a book or something.

Anything worrying or stressing you out lately? That could be the cause too. (But I'm not a certified doctor or anything though :P )

Yeah best to sleep with lights off..~ I wonder... there are times when i randomly wake in the middle of the night though its rare and probably a dream or something that scared me enough to make me sit up @_@ To wake consistently... did you just get back from a trip or have a bad sleep schedule or something?

Hmm... doctor might not be a bad idea unless itll cost you a lot?... But they might recommend sleeping medicine or something... Might not be the best...

im having a sleeping proplem these days cant sleep and when i sleep i wake in the middle ans stay about an hour to go back to sleep..... what should i do??! its getiing annoying and i cant concentrat at school

Get up extra early like 4 or 5 AM, that would be my advise, besides not eating too much sugar, getting sufficient fiber and vegetables and getting enough exercise. But mostly getting up overly early is neat for insomnia especially, and clear your mind from too much thinking and stress. Don't think about having to sleep, just lay down and relax.

Everyone has sleepless nights once in a while, that's normal, but annoying. A mug of hot milk can be very relaxing before bed.

However, if the problem persists for weeks or more, please see a doctor. It may be as simple as relieving stress, or could be signs of a sleep disorder.

Several years ago, I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. With proper treatment, I do sleep better.

thank u soo much i'll try to do ur advise i think that im silly though because i dont get to sleep before exams before from stress i guss then i became scared of not getting enough sleep and staying alone and whats so ever :P silly i know i'll try todo as u say thank u but isn't reading will wake me more than making me sleep???

Of course, there's also the classic cure. Find some friendly darling and have a couple of hours of sex every night. It relieves stress, and you will sleep like a baby!

No, really, it works! :evillaugh:

I happen to notice that I just think about something calm and then eventually fall asleep
the problem ive got is that while thinking theres a noise or somethin that wakes me up again T___T
but I really have some problems to fall asleep

as an active insomniac, i suggest:

-taking a bath
-light reading
-not watching tv/being on pc/having bright lights in your face an hour before you go to sleep
-exercise
-not eating fatty/sugary foods after too late in the night
-listening to bin aural audio clips
-boxing and labeling all your thoughts of the day and telling yourself to leave them till the next day

and then if all else fails, see a doctor and ask for some temazepam/lorezapam/diazepam/zopiclone for temporary relief (WARNING: long term reliance can turn into addiction, something you dont want with benzo's)

Listening to drama CDs from otome games...or after I finished talking to a friend (which is usually around 1am), I would put my phone away, lie down, close my eyes and stay very, very still

Make it that your bed is the only place you will sleep. That way when you're tired, you'll go to your bed.

If things are waking you up and you're feeling lonely or something. Have you thought about getting a stuff animal you like or something near your bed? Or even get something to hug while you sleep. May sound inconvenient to others but it might help you sleep. On the other hand, maybe you have excess energy. Try doing some light exercises before sleeping or even doing something light and easy to complete like reading something you like or watching a short animation.

That's what I can advise and I do sometimes. Except I don't hug things but I do watch some animations to relax my mind. Also drinking some water before going to bed can help since your body will automatically wake you up when you need more water in the system.

I can probably think of one other way that might work xD But I'm not sure if you'd want to hear it >< Couples do it all the time~

Sleep in a timely manner...? I can rarely sleep earlier than 2AM under normal circumstances, but when I do I rarely get cut outta my sleep.

...but I think as I try to sleep - thinking actually keep me alive, and I don't mind doing that, but that's just me.

Also, may I suggest getting something to listen to? I alter between my entire playlist (of sleeping music, of course) and single tracks that goes end on end (of course, one at a time) as I feel like it...Just make sure that they are the things you like and you'll be either lulled, soothed, or even bored to sleep...I can even sleep to louder music, but maybe I'm just conditioned for that...

And about the "get something to hug" advice, that really works. I remember hugging my M1 Carbine on one occasion...but I always have something to hug, so...yeah. Heck, lately I hug my big math textbook in math class (A/C'd room is cold) and I have this tendency to get KO'd on the spot...

Don't do (or cut down) anything interesting prior to bed time - getting hooked on something like a VN on motion may drag you and on and on, with your eyes wide open...

I don't know what to do to make you sleep
but I know something you should avoid to do before sleeping
For me, I can't sleep well after playing computer games. My teachers said that computer will radiate some radiation(?) that is not good for sleeping
I also think that it will makes your brain overactive.
And also one of my classmate (he is a boy) told me not to watch hentai before sleep LOL (how come he can say something like this to a girl-_-)
I'm not a boy so I don't know if it is true...but I think it will irritate you and affect your sleeping

not to watch hentai before sleeping hahaha!
I guess it's easier to fall asleep when one's actually tired - and not overexcited

lately people i cant sleep well or i wake up in the middle of nigh like today :S

Well, my easy solutin in this case would: Easily until midnight what to do: - HW, animes, mangas, games, dinner or something like that make. - After is sure sleepy...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: oilaolenm
Have habit of watching horror movies or reading manga before sleep... :reallyconfused:

yeah man i hear ya. i been having the same problems too. Try some melatonin sleep aid. I been using it for a week or so and it help me get some deep sleep.

I get tons of blankets and turn a fan on. The droning of the fan helps me sleep, as opposed to deathly silence.

Also just focus on clearing your mind, or use your imagination. I often daydream while still awake just before i sleep, it gives me time to think with a clear head whereas most of the day i've got too much stuff to do to think clearly. Plus, if you're lucky, what you daydream about before you fall asleep , you may have a dream about.

hope i helped :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?