What are your goals in life?

"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!" - Conan

To become a good pianist and guitar player in my own opinion. This will take some time since I'm quite harsh on myself.
Get my band up and running. Well, it's already up and all but everything is a one big mess. I'm not fit to be a leader :(
I just started learning japanese so I would like to get that in a decent level.

I used to think that my goal in life was to have children and educate them.

But now I'm older it's become much more complicated, you can do a lot, I do not really have a purpose, just learn and earn money.

My current goal in life is to stop being so chicken-shit and finally confess to the girl i like.

^ lol most of us wanna do that.

My goal is to
-finish uni and get to med school
-be cured (or at least overcome this)
-build an orphanage, or something that gives back to society

I got no goals left, except, some day dying in secrecy i.e disappear. Loving someone and letting them know that they are worthy of being loved, despite and especially them thinking they are worthless and not worth loving.
Leaving something left to keep love warm in this world(not even for the sake of the world, but for all those that are stuck here) or just something helpful for those who need it. (except I don't trust charity organizations....)

Not paying a dime of money to the state that claims I owe them money. I don't owe them anything ! Ba../&/¤# bling bling government are experts at being hypocrits!
I'm 10.000 times more stronger and stubborn than they are:punch:

If I could, If I had the power, I would make the world a perfect place, with righteousness and love for everyone, even if it meant fighting for it too the death.

Last edited:
My goals r.......... :blushing:

Watch all the Anime
Watch all the Movies
Watch all the TV shows
Play all the games

My sole goal in life is to have something to do at all times. I`ve never had a single set goal before. I just do whatever interests me at the moment. When it ceases to interest me, I drop it. I absolutely despise the feeling of being bored or inactive. I always have to be doing something be it thinking, listening to music, programming, gaming, whatever, as long as I`m at least active on some level.

So I suppose you could say my goal in life is to enjoy myself.

My goal is to get rich or die trying......................done :dead:

But seriously,I want to buy a Lamborghini and drive with it a 2 months journey

My goal in life is to have a goal dattebayo!

EternalSolitude137.jpg

Learn Japanese.(In progress)
Finish a bachelor's degree. (if I can get into uni)
Get a job that allows me to afford all my expenses on ACG related things.
Learn how to drive and own a motorcycle.

That's about it for now, still a fresh 17-year old brat without a bright future.
Guess finding one is a goal too.

Almost everyone have their own goals (and those seemed possible and beatiful that makes me feel jealous...). I had wished to myself to be normal like everyone else and live "normally", have "normal" and "ordinary" goals; but whenever I think about it my mind just keep feeling that suchs are empty and not satisfying, and I keep getting lost on what to do in life.

The only true goal I have now (which is impossible to do alone) is to change (or fix to be exact) the world. Okay, it might seem so laughable, but that's what I wished for (into a certain form that's pratical and not fantasy-sort-like). Since I have no ability whatsoever (I can't even study properly nor get a job or work), the only thing I could do is to write about what would it be like.

My goals now are 2 things:
- To stay alive by whatever means. In other word: finish colledge and get a job (getting a family is not necessary).
- Write about the world I dreamed. Either word-only novel or light novel with illustrations (I might need help from some of my friends who know how to draw)

afterward, I think I could happily end my life.

My short - term goal from now:
1. attending IMD Japan 2013 to obtain JITCO and IM certificate, which is mean I will have on the job training in Japan for 3 years
2. apply a job in Astra Group; hopefully obtain a position worth 375,000 yen a month
3. perhaps made out around 30+ Japan's pen pal ; currently have 10

Learn Japanese (slowly getting there)
Getting a part-time job to pay for next September college fees
I would like to own a bakery one day, I would like to see someone smile with something that I've made ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?