What are your goals in life?

Sure the forum here has some tough questions :D Mhh my life goal(s).. travelling to many countries like my brother does right now, to learn other cultures, other way of lifes etc. Then lets see whats coming, and how I can react to the situations. My main goal is to make the best out of my life!

Last edited:
Some of my small goals are:
- Visit Singapore again. Last time I been there was in 1988.
- Attend the Oktoberfest.
- Attend the Comiket.
- Have a drink, or more, at a Maid Cafe. We ain't got that at my place.

Some of my small goals are:
- Attend the Comiket.

OOH I've done this back in the summer of 2003 - man it was something else...hentai everywhere! So much cute cosplay...and I'll never forget being groped by a girl in Helsing cosplay in the train on the way! Guess she has had a thing for Canadians, it was awesome XD ...well until I ended up being sandwiched between her and some huge black guy...that was less awesome...

I can still remember the long lines at the doujinshi booths...it was crazy, you basically stand at the end of the line holding up this sign that has a picture of the doujinshi's explicit cover on it so people know which line your in.

I also remember this booth, where this guy was selling his guro Dragon Quest doujinshi series, I picked one up and he bowed - thanked me. Did it again and he bowed, thanked me.

LOL I did this like 10 times and sure enough...each time he bowed and thanked me! I was being a little brat....

Interesting adventure you got there, Solace.
About that sandwich part, who did you face to? Since you said it was less awesome, I presume that you faced the big guy.

hmmm goals.......
1: Get back to the US and out of this place.
2: LAT move to EOD.
3: PROFIT!!!!

Last edited:
Interesting adventure you got there, Solace.
About that sandwich part, who did you face to? Since you said it was less awesome, I presume that you faced the big guy.

Please...I don't want to remember those details lol. I'm just going to focus on the hot girl groping me from behind...gotta love the Japanese!!!

Please...I don't want to remember those details lol. I'm just going to focus on the hot girl groping me from behind...gotta love the Japanese!!!

Sounds interesting still, I'm still in my twenties, but got up mid way already

Gotta dash to make all of the my goals come true in this period before it's too late

goals... sounds unrelated to a guy my age.
It has come a time where I should really decided what I want to do in life and all, but nothing seem to interest me.

So I guess my goal is to find a goal in life.

My current short term goals right now:
Get a haircut
Send my combat boots for repair
Format my PC

Congratulation perplexing. You are the same to me . I have had a daugter already. That is the best goal in my life until now.

To have normal jobs, marry her and have something not all the time to live with the family

A goal hey... Get a job in the Games industry, find a girlfriend and start a family. Then retired when I earned £billions from making Call of Duty 20... Guess I'm thinking too far ahead...

I have many gaols,maybe dreams more fitable,One of important is i can care for my parents more carefully because they are fifty-years-old that need more care from son or daughter.Actually,i wish i can get a job which i am interested,such as staff of anime,designer of ps etc.

My goals.....

I am still looking for them actually despite looking for so long

but still that is a goal by itself... looking at what I can do.... what i need to do.... what I am supposed to do....

My goals? Pick up the shattered pieces of my life, get my job/business situation straightened out, move into a house where we can stay for 15 to 20 years so my kids don't have to move around anymore.

My goals... despite my lack of study, I hope to:

Achieve getting into a good college.
Achieve being able to get a steady job that pays well; psychologist is the main goal.
Achieve a family of my own. I know this will sound mushy, but my girlfriend I have right now is so great. I want to be with her. Known her since middle school.

Achieve giving my kids Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry letters at the age of 11.
Achieve not being as much of an alcoholic as I am now.

And other things, but I'm too lazy to type them out. Tired.

Go to college or university, get my degree in Japanese language....translate games for a company like Atlus or NIS America, and get married, have a family, and a room full of my figure, games, and anime stuff!!!! (provided I marry someone who accepts me for who i am...THEY BETTER!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload