What anime's are you watching?!

Currently watching MM! and can hardly stop laughing, sadly no future season after death of author.

Hello every one..
i am Ran
I'm watching Shugo Chara and Lucky Star.
I'm not making very much progress, though.

Currently watching Dragon Crisis and Ao no Exorcist. Next will be Seikon no Qwaser (1. and 2. season).

Actually it should be Infinite Harem ROFL. The mechs look kinda cool and the actions are acceptable if you're easygoing, but this anime focuses more on harem than mecha so...

Also there is a super duper dense main char lol

Hmm, im not really a fan of mecha animes, there has been an exception or two to this (Zoids was awesome). Would you still recommend this to someone who is not so much into mecha?

Anyway...
Kanon
Clannad
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Prolly gunna rewatch Zoids now
Samurai Champloo (since I never really did watch more than 5 episodes when it was popular)
Spice and Wolf

Thats about it for now, gotta roam around online and on my netflix to see whatelse seems interesting

I'm watching:

Naruto Shippuden

Fairy Tail

Blue Exorcist

SKET Dance

Toriko

I was watching some more but they become kinda of boring so i stopped.

Currently I'm watching Persona 4 and Fate/Zero.

But I'm looking forward for the upcoming Gundam Age, Guilty Crown, and Last Exile 2...

Currently watching Blood-C. Not bad, but definitely different from what I expected. I will not spoil it for anyone who intends to watch it.

Im watching a lot of anime this season:

Boku was Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
C3
Ben-to
Maken-Ki
Shakugan no Shana III
Mashiro-Iro Symphony
Working`!!

Recovering from my sadness after the end of Nichijou I continue with the same: Bleach and Naruto
Only one new anime for now: Maken-Ki :D

Gintama
Fate/Zero
Last Exile Fam
̶G̶u̶i̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶C̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ (Dropped after realizing that it was a very non seinen dumb ecchi unlike what the summary suggested..)
Mirai Nikki

Quite a step up from last season when all I could stomach out of the lineup of shows was Gintama and Kaiji.

Last edited:
-Higurashi naku koro ni.
-Mashiro-iro Symphony
-And the mainstream ones (bleach/naruto/fairy tail)

-Fairy Tail
-Bleach
-Fate Zero
-The Idolm@ster
-Chibi Devi
-Carnival Phantasm
-Queen's Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.