Kimi ni Todoke, I am so in love with this anime. Shouta and Sawako are so adorable, and yes I've been buying a lot of red dog collars because of Maru. :P

One of the few shoujo anime I've enjoyed. Reminded me a lot of Perfect Girl Evolution...only with a less awesome but more cute Sunako. I really want to finish it but I kept forgetting about it.

Ten sura 06 - Shizu is here!! And one episode closer to Milim!

One of the few shoujo anime I've enjoyed. Reminded me a lot of Perfect Girl Evolution...only with a less awesome but more cute Sunako. I really want to finish it but I kept forgetting about it.

Are you referring to Sunako Nakahara of Yamado Nadeshiko(The Wallflower)?

Can you count live-action as anime if not, then: Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai.
L-A: Kami no Kiba - Garo.

A Certain Magical Index III 06

In just 6 episodes they have so many plots and subplots it's kind of confusing. Great action scenes, though.

A Certain Magical Index S3 E3 (English dubbed)
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime E3 (English dubbed)
Zombie Land Saga E3 (English dubbed)

SAO: Alicization
JOJO Part 5
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
A Certain Magical Index S3
Tokyo Ghoul Re Season 2
Goblin Slayer
SSSS. Gridman

Sword Art Online – Alicization 10

When an episode starts with a content advisory, expect a powerful episode. It is!

Reactions: fguelffstan
Sorry for the late late late late late late reply. Yes! That Sunako-chan!

And damn, that series has too many titles. Yamado Nadeshiko/The Wallflower (which I find to be a terrible one)/Perfect Girl Evolution....

currently watching Tensura! - 2nd favorite girl appeared, countdown to best girl getting closer!

I still have to finish Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu... XP

I'm currently watching 2 anime these days. Tokyo Ghoul & Hell Girl. I won't give out any spoilers but i must say that both of them are amazing. Highly recommended to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.