A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd (English subbed)
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism (Dual Audio)
Masamune-kun's Revenge (Dual Audio)

Overlord III 12

One episode left in this season. Should be a great one!

This series just keeps getting better and better. Season 3 covers the light novels through volume 9. Since the novels are up to volume 13, let's hope season four comes out soon!

A Certain Magical Index I and II (Dual Audio) re-watch again.
Beatless Episode 26
Date A Live Season 1 and 2 (Dual Audio) re-watch again.

Considering watching Zombieland and Bunny Girl. The manga for Bunny Girl was great. I also still need to catch up on S;G 0 and Cells at Work.

New JoJo and it's unnerving me to no end that they won't use the stands real names.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - if you like isekai genre, you owe to yourself to watch this show. IF it keeps to the original or even the manga, it's going to be really good.

Tsukumogami Kashimasu and Tonari no Kyuuketsuki - Just as much as I like manly man shows about men beating the crap out of each other because....Tuesday. I like cute for the sake of being cute shows like these. I was upset at first with Tsukumogami since I thought it was a sequel to Tsugumomo at first. But so far I'm enjoying it.

Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san EP2 (rewatching it again...too many things happening all at once)

Planned to watch tomorrow: さよならの朝に約束の花をかざろう which is in English,
Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms.

@Anayomex
Good taste!

Finished Shougeki no Emiya 11. I love seeing wife mode Caster! She's far too beautiful. And they finally had Hayama cooking!

About to start Tonari no Kyuuketsuki 5, this is pretty much my dual anime I watch alongside Jojo. When watching Jojo first, this acts like an adrenaline sponge. This is so fluffy it feels like I'm melting into cuteness and watching Jojo afterwards pumps me back up to normal levels.

Date A Live Season 1 and 2, re-watch again and found out Reine is actually Mio's clone (First Spirit). Since Season 3 is near, probably January 2019.

Kimi ni Todoke, I am so in love with this anime. Shouta and Sawako are so adorable, and yes I've been buying a lot of red dog collars because of Maru.:P

Last edited:
Violet Evergarden & あそびあそばせ
I hope I wont 'go blind' with these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!