Eureka Seven

I'm so filled with hopes and dreams, thank you [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; :loudverdict:

Assassination classroom 24: damnit, I couldn't hold back my tears. Gonna miss my weekly dose of Nagisa, Kaede and Rinka.

Jojo diamond is unbreakable 13: Almost lost it at the "Oh mai gawd!"

Jojo 14 - The day I get to see and hear the original "daga kotowaru" is drawing near!

Hatsukoi Monster 01 - This one surprised me. Despite being an shoujo anime, the MC's design is very much like a shounen rom-com heroine. To the point where I thought it was a shounen rom-com until I saw the main love interest as well as every other character. She looks so out of place in the anime but at the same time it really works well! I'm not a huge fan of otome animes but this one has definitely got my attention. (Story and comedy is part of that but don't want to throw in spoilers)

B-Project - The show that's caused me to drop it the fastest so far this year. 45 seconds in and I had stop and deleted the file. I'm not a big fan of idol shows (still trying to force myself to watch Love Live and Idolmaster that's collection digital dust on my drive) but a shoujo boy band show I know for a fact just isn't going to suit my taste. A shame as I find that I like shoujo character designs more so than most shounen designs.

Soma second season 01 - I'm sad they skipped some of the extra stuff since you get a peek into Megumi's heart BUT there was a nice helping of Alice so all is right with the world. Next episode is going to be ooooooh so sweet!

Finally......Final episode of Assassination Classroom - Happy moments, sad moments, wow moments.....more wow moments......but the thing that will sadly stay in my mind the most is that Ritsu pretty much becomes a Vocaloid with 100% free will. That, was just too awesome. But despite everyone I think Kirara was hands down the biggest "wow" of them all.

Orange! I'm really happy that it got animated, the manga is great.

Taboo Tattoo - the fighting scenes were really nicely done and fluent in ep. 1, hope it stays this way. I also like the manga.
Kyoukai no Rinne 2nd season - Rumiko Takahashi´s works will always have a place in my heart :D

I'm watching Pokemon Johto Journey, since I have missed watch that serie very much:)
To bad I must watch it in English dub and not sub, since I understand sub more than dub.

Shoujo anime....shoujo anime, everywhere~
No but seriously, I'm happy to see a season not entirely for male audience. There should be a fair number of shoujo anime every season and not just 1 or 2. Good for you shoujo lovers!

BUT stop making stuff I'm not into look so damn interesting:

Servamp 01 - Like this one for example, I don't mind anime focused on a single girl surrounded by guys. In fact, those girls end up being more lovable than most shounen anime female characters. But, when all the characters are guys....just doesn't do it for me. but this show is interesting! I'm damn near certain it's going to end up as shounen ai, but finding out what happens next is seriously tempting me to keep watching.

Fate/Illy 3rei - It's back! and surprising got someone with a similar voice to fit the role of Sapphire after the tragic lost of Miyumiyu. This is by far my favorite arc in the ongoing manga and I finally get to see it animated. Excited isn't a strong enough word.

Orange - My second shoujo this season that I without a doubt will be watching. I'm really liking it so far.

Will watch Rewrite, ReLIFE and New Game at a later time. Though, I seriously doubt I dislike Rewrite. Being a Key fan and all.

New Game - Show is both cute and sexy. Reminded me a lot when I got my first job.....in that sense it was also painful to watch lol.

Mahou Shoujo Naria Girls - Umm...I'm not quite sure what to say about this show....err....some people will like it?

Amaama to Inazuma - Probably due to Kancolle, I was expecting some nanodesu....while there wasn't any, I wasn't disappointed at all. This show is as fluffy as Tsumugi's hair.

Assasination Classroom Season 2
ReLife
Binan koukou chikyuu bouei-bu love love
Sket Dance
and a few more

Just started Thunderbolt Fantasy, one of the current Summer offerings.

It's quite different. A traveling swordsman gets caught up in the struggle between good and evil (classic theme.)

What makes it different, is that it is done with puppetry, stop motion, and CG. Very well done!

Thunderbolt Fantasy is a visual delight! You may want to check it out, if you haven't already.

Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 17 to 18
Rewrite Episode 04 to 05
Tales of Zestiria the X Episode 03 to 04

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799
RJ136256 ver 1.03

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please