Yahari Volume 6.5 Bonus Track (Vocal Drama of the Christmas party)

Go Princess PreCure 41 - Yui is amazing! No one had done that before!

Utawarerumono II 09 - Both of my wishes were granted.....in one episode....and they pretty much acted the way I thought they would...but wow did Aruru grow up well.

World Trigger 56 - Things have really gotten complicated. Major episode next week.

One Punch Man 09 - I'm beginning to have a guess how this series will go... but I could be wrong.

World needs saving, saves the world, gives the credit to other heroes so they save face, get dogged on by the very people he saved, gain new hero ally, world needs saving, repeat.

It's kinda predictable but, it's still fun to watch. I like how in this show full of heroes we've only seen 3 REAL heroes so far.

One Punch Man 10 - Tatsumaki kita~~~~ I can't tell if she's annoyingly cute or cutely annoying!

Heavy Object not the 10 - Really......a .5 episode only 9 episodes in......I hope this doesn't become a normal practice like Girls Und Panzer.

One Punch Man 10 - A worthy challenge?

Ushio to Tora 23 - Poor kid.

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst 09 - Building to the big (censored) finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?