Overlord- That skill at the end... Just amazing...

yeah, that was totally badass, reminded me of Baldur's Gate 2 max level Wizard spells;P can't wait for Ep.13.

:korokke_nekobeam:

Watching...Denpa Kyoushi EP. 24.

Charlotte 13 - Finally the series is done. Let's just say this one won't be on my re-watch list.

World Trigger 47 - Another win! Now for the next, and perhaps hardest battle.

Charlotte 13 - Finally the series is done. Let's just say this one won't be on my re-watch list.

Have to agree. While it was somewhat better than the average mainstream cancer, it simply does not compare the Key's other works...lets just hope that Rewrite will be better;;

God Eater 09 - Gee, this story is really getting good...

But then they announce
Episodes 10-13 are coming out this Winter!

What the.... :korokke_nekobeam:

Reactions: oilaolenm
Jitsuwa watashi wa Episode 13 - was quite funny, good enoug ending; let's hope there's gonna be a second season.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 13 - This was a truly fun series! School humor and monster girls in a well combined mix!

Overlord 13 - Fantasy, action, adventure, humor, and drama, Overlord may be one of the best of the Summer 2015 shows!

The storyline is resolved up to a point, so can be watched as a stand-alone show. And yet, there is sooo much material for sequels from the novels. Let's hope for a season 2!

World Trigger 47 - Another victory! The last three episodes in the series will decide their place!

Go Princess PreCure 34 - A clue to his whereabouts.

Sakura Trick :megane_blush:
the amount of yuri factor in this anime really high, not to mention there's kissing scene in every episode

Gintama latest episode.

Overlord 13 - Fantasy, action, adventure, humor, and drama, Overlord may be one of the best of the Summer 2015 shows!

The storyline is resolved up to a point, so can be watched as a stand-alone show. And yet, there is sooo much material for sequels from the novels. Let's hope for a season 2!

Yes! I really loved the show, probably my favorite show of the summer season, right after Non Non Biyori S2. I so hope there is going to be a second season. They have it all set up for one, and the opening to the first episode hinted at it too with them getting attacked by adventurers who were fighting their way through an army of undead.

Overlord 13- Please let there be a second series... Not expecting anything else from Madhouse since they never do second seasons, but hopefully another studio will pick it up...

Finished White Album 2 and I'm not really sure what I think of it. It surprised me by doing a few things really well with the characters, but tended to make up for it by doing a lot of things poorly. I didn't really like the protagonist much by the end either.
My favourite part was one of the characters realizing "I grew up, and realized that the antagonist was not the antagonist I had made them out to be." This kind of character development pretty much never happens.

Then I saw the Gintama movie (Yorozuya yo Eien Nare) which was pretty well fantastic. Action comedy.

Tonari no Seki-kun was decent-ish. Slice-of-life type comedy. Even though each episode only has ~5min of content, it often felt like they would drag the episode's gag on for too long.

Yozakura Quartet - Tsuki ni Naku was about par for the series. Way too much fanservice to be tasteful. Likable characters. Epic fight scenes. Simple but decent plot. Honestly YozaQuar would be close to one of my top series if they tuned down the fanservice by... a lot, probably (like there is tons holy shit). If you liked Hoshi no Umi or Hana no Uta then I see no reason you wouldn't like this.

I also saw the OVA for Ano Natsu de Matteru somewhere in there, which was okay but pretty meh all around.

Lance N Masques 01 - The first anime of the new season!

This one's kind of hard to describe. Old world feel in a new world setting. Humor, action, cuteness, and a knight.

No idea what's going on, yet, but interesting nevertheless. Think I'll watch more.

Berserk - it's a classic
One Punch Man - so far so good. It's getting hyped up, but idk it really feels like it's going to be one of those great manga that are eventually ruined by the anime. Let's see how it goes..

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.