Death Parade - Ep03, 04 :spiraldown:

Log Horizon 2nd Season - Ep 16, 17
The story of the junior member is fun, but progress of the episode is slow, and there might not be waku-waku feeling like the first season...
:puniko_think:

Have you seen Death Billiards, the short movie that led to Death Parade?

It seems that Log Horizon 2 has not shown the same intensity that the first season had.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu - Ep 17
Kamisama Hajimemashita◎ - Ep 04
Yuri Kuma Arashi - Ep 05

Have you seen Death Billiards, the short movie that led to Death Parade?

Hmm..., I've not yet seen it. Because you recommended it, I intend to see it later. Thanks! :)

Death Billiards

very interesting. It made me feel surreal and tense atmosphere more than TV series. The reason might be because music and sound effects being simple and the focus of the story were narrowed down. Because I like billiards, the opportunity to play next seems to become scary.

:zombie:

EDIT: I'm weak in a jump shot, too. I'll fail like an old man. :P

ImoCho 1..."another shitty sister LN adaptation." (as Horriblesubs put it). (-_-)

Cross Ange ep. 18 - Wow, the anime will episode to episode getting better...:goodtea:

Highschool of the death (BD)

Highschool of the dead?
BD? shi-senpai is ecchi! :D
2nd season is a dream that doesn't seem to be achieved... :(

Cross Ange ep. 18 - Wow, the anime will episode to episode getting better...:goodtea:

Ep 17, 18 out. good episodes :)
「この永久発情期が!」 Words of Ange always make me laugh :D
The game will be released, too.

TV Spot

official PV

Last edited:
Highschool of the dead?
BD? shi-senpai is ecchi! :D
2nd season is a dream that doesn't seem to be achieved... :(

Ep 17, 18 out. good episodes :)
「この永久発情期が!」 Words of Ange always make me laugh :D
The game will be released, too.

TV Spot

official PV
Well, I was (and am' still...) on the mood HOTD again to see - especially the BD version, but not because of the reason because there ecchiness gives.
...the epic and apocalyptic story.

And yeah, it'd nice that finally a 2nd season give would, because the materials of the original (manga) are actually enough that they a 2nd season make can. But I'd sure be, that there as well at 1st season with the chapters a mess give would...

And I know about the game of Cross Ange since some weeks, will looking forward...:goodtea:

ImoCho 2. Backlog eating is king these days; today's anime will be backlogged soon enough.

Free! then straight to Free! Eternal Summer. Currently at episode 03. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH REI

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At Incubix, we take a personalized approach for each project, working closely with our clients to understand their unique requirements and develop customized solutions that deliver measurable results. Our team of experts uses the latest technologies and trends in the industry to deliver cutting-edge solutions that are tailored to our clients' specific needs.
Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28