First episode of Cardfight!! Vanguard G
Ai Tenchi Muyo! ep.16
Francesca: Girls Be Ambitious ep.17

Recently I've seen quite a few anime I found really enjoyable.

Brynhildr in the Darkness: I gave it a 4.5/5 personally. I really enjoy characters that have amnesia or memory issues that they're trying to resolve. Has the same story model as Elfen Lied.
Golden Time: I gave it a 5/5. I'm a sucker for a good romance. The female protagonist was also great. funny and somewhat memorable.
SAO: I give it a 3/5. The first half was really enjoyable and even rivaled Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) in my opinion. The second half of the anime was a chore to watch though and I didn't enjoy it at all.

Some of my favorites are Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. If you can't tell by my avatar and sig, I absolutely adore Kanoe Yuuko. She's my all time favorite female protagonist in anime so far. She's just so cute!
ef. A tale of Memories is another favorite. Again, characters with amnesia just do it for me lol. Kotoura-san was also a good one but I haven't seen it in a long time so I can't exactly remember the details of it. I'm not sure what to watch now. My sister has been raving about Nagi no Asukara for a while so I may check that one out.
Thanks for reading my sort of current list. (^^)

中出し (なかだし/nakadashi)

Watched a few more episodes of School Rumble while my internet wasn't working today. :)

It's a pretty fun show, definitely a bit dated, and lots of the gags are pretty predictable by now, but still some fun stuff. I'm using it for a bit of Japanese practice too, because the dialog tends to be pretty simple, so I don't need subtitles most of the time.

Haven't been watching almost any anime this semester, boy am I behind! :/

Rewatched the last three episodes and the 2nd movie of Cardcaptor Sakura.

I do like it when a good series wraps up the story, like CS did, instead of being open ended, maybe there will be more because there's more to the story.

Haven't been watching almost any anime this semester, boy am I behind! :/

If you like good mindless humor, you might try Gugure! Kokkuri-san. A fox spirit haunts a girl who thinks she's a doll.

If you like good mindless humor, you might try Gugure! Kokkuri-san. A fox spirit haunts a girl who thinks she's a doll.

Looks like there's a lot of really good ones out the last while. I just haven't been watching much lately (been reading tons). Eventually I'll get sick of reading and binge anime again, I'm guessing. :)

Reactions: espiekerella
Well, because of the trip in the capital for 2 1/2 days didn't seen one, where then I've some catch up.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/