This season I'm watching kill la kill, coppelion, and diabolik lovers. Also currently on ep 38 of soul eater

Some Detective Conan episodes. I haven't watched it in over a year, and I'm surprised it's still going.
I'm more surprised that the plot hasn't moved at all in one year...

Currently re-watching Pandora Hearts *3*. But I have no Idea what should I watch after this.

Currently re-watching Pandora Hearts *3*. But I have no Idea what should I watch after this.

If you like Alice in Wonderland Theme shows, I recommend you to watch:
- Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo
- Rozen Maiden (Season 1 and 2 with the OVA, if you haven't)

Others you might be interested in:
- Outbreak Company
- Un-Go
- Psycho-Pass
- Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
- Shinsekai Yori
- Gosick

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; Not really, I just love pandora hearts, It's my favorite :). I have watched the first season of Rozen Maiden so I think I'll try "Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo" next :), And, Thanks for the suggestion ^^

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; Not really, I just love pandora hearts, It's my favorite :). I have watched the first season of Rozen Maiden so I think I'll try "Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo" next :), And, Thanks for the suggestion ^^

You're welcome. Personally I have a little sister who likes Alice in the Wonderland Theme animation. So I have to keep an eye on it more often than not. Pandora Hearts and Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo both have that theme going on.

Another one I liked but it's not so much Alice in the Wonderland is Doy Days'. Pretty fluffy and cute with action that doesn't involve blood.

Lotte no Omocha! is based on the Norse Mythology and follows the 9 Realm/world theme.

Yeah, that's all I have in terms of similar Alice in the Wonderland Theme. Like literally someone going to another realm of fantasy in short. The rest is more action or adventure orientated.

Reactions: efudgewayne
[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; Yep it is pretty obvious when I saw the pictures of it. For me, I don't really like anime that is "too cute", like Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and other. I prefer bloody (But not too bloody) and dark themed anime.

As for Lotte no Omocha, Yeah I liked that anime too, but it was too short for me, just like Angel Beats ~

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; Yep it is pretty obvious when I saw the pictures of it. For me, I don't really like anime that is "too cute", like Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and other. I prefer bloody (But not too bloody) and dark themed anime.

As for Lotte no Omocha, Yeah I liked that anime too, but it was too short for me, just like Angel Beats ~

As for dark theme animations... what came up my mind is the following:
- Psycho-Pass
- Shiki
- Blood C
- Monogatatari Series
- Fate Zero
- C3 Cube x Cursed x Curious

Personally I watch a lot of different genres in term of anime so I enjoy a variety of animations. Personally I like animations that has a strong character development and plot line. A lot of people say Guilty Crown isn't great. But the way I see it is the transformation of a normal civilian who's introvert into something more after being exposed to another side of the world.

Of course, it's great to have a character that is obviously perfect but those type of animation I tend to fall off in terms of interest. Another one I like to use is Chrome Shell Regios. The main character is perfect in terms of most skills but he has a deep past that you learn from the light novel about who he was and why he's like this now. Oh don't mind me, I do however like a lot of different types of animations.

yahari ore no sheisun.. .

I just watched it again. ..:swearveng:

Pretty good I anime I thought it was.

Outbreak Company Ep 10
Kill la Kill Ep 10
Super Seisyun Brothers Ep 11 & 12
Miss Monochrome Ep 10
Nagi no Asukara Ep 9 & 10
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Ep 8 & 9

Watchlist for today ^^

Pretty good I anime I thought it was.

Outbreak Company Ep 10
Kill la Kill Ep 10
Super Seisyun Brothers Ep 11 & 12
Miss Monochrome Ep 10
Nagi no Asukara Ep 9 & 10
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio Ep 8 & 9

Watchlist for today ^^

peluk.gif

how to strike the blood n golden time, u don't watch it?? :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; When I first watched the Guilty Crown, I thought that it was really cool. But when I watched the other episodes, I didn't liked it and decided not to continue to watch it. But as you mention, I think I should watch it again some other time. I just judge stories quickly *sigh~

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION] ; When I first watched the Guilty Crown, I thought that it was really cool. But when I watched the other episodes, I didn't liked it and decided not to continue to watch it. But as you mention, I think I should watch it again some other time. I just judge stories quickly *sigh~

Yeah, if you have the time and have nothing to watch. Spare enough time watch the whole thing to cover all the episodes. I won't put the spoilers in but seriously think of it this way. If you, someone who not a soldier, goes into a battle where you can die. You will get someone like Shu, who's has normal reactions to the situation. Hang in there till around 1/2 of the season and you will notice things start to speed up since they're finished with the basic character personalities, basic background and relationship map. You will find the relationship map and character development from that point onwards will change drastically at times and that's why you watch Guilty Crown.

At the moment I am watching:

Kyoukai no Kanata
Tokyo Ravens
Stirke the Blood
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
Gintama
Naruto Shippuuden
One Piece

keeping up with all of them can be quite a pain, but i say that it's well worth it :menft::runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Need help, please re-upload [080419][CARYO] イントルーダー・ラルカ if possible. Thanks you!
Link: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080419-caryo-イントルーダー・ラルカ.1129156/
zhandie wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, our savior.
We need an update for this title :

✨Shine✨[240405][MountBatten] ドリス姫と夜のオツトメ(Ver1.03) [RJ01178251]

Link : https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01178251.html

Thank you
WaterLord wrote on Lebedev's profile.

[2014][Waffle] Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if(巨乳ファンタジー2 if) [Update]

Managed to extract everything, but when i try to mount the mdf file with win cdemu it says the image file is either unknown or corrupt. Is it fixable?
lunkoid wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine, could you please update ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~ to 2.01?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ406400.html