What I downloaded have (Machine-doll, Yuusha ni narenakatta.. and Strike the blod - and are ep. 8)...:goodtea:~>

Yuushibu 08

A hard hitting, serious episode, thought provoking and far reaching in consequence. :pinocchio:

I lie, it's an ecchi fest! :desire:

NouCome....thanks to the new episode my sides was killing me, anyway I totally enjoyed this episode

Silver Spoon
Very interesting Concept.
Never thought I would find something like this interesting^^
well, it is by the author of Fullmetal Alchemist so it isnt that surprising.

Kyoukai no Kanata, as of this very moment. However I'm also currently catching up on episodes of Log Horizon and Non Non Biyori. I don't recommend the latter unless you're into K-On since it's almost the same, just with elementary kids and there are a few boys in the mix of girls.

I don't know...it was kinda strange and WTF like....more like all the characters just went insane and far from any reason...

i just couldnt understand why it went the way it did. like the last 4 episodes (including the ova's) were just -___-

lol

Pokemon Origins - I figured "what the hell, might as well watch it". It's only 4 episodes...

Kyoukai no Kanata, as of this very moment. However I'm also currently catching up on episodes of Log Horizon and Non Non Biyori. I don't recommend the latter unless you're into K-On since it's almost the same, just with elementary kids and there are a few boys in the mix of girls.
Just watched the latest episode of Kyoukai no Kanata. I look forward to Non Non Biyori every week, but I disliked K-ON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル

Please re-upload
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.
tumayouji wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload RJ01200722? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine. Could you please reupload game RJ119355? Thank you so much!