I watched the second ep of Kill la Kill today, and it was pretty good! Still too over the top with their fan service though :/

Not sure if I mentioned it already, but I also saw the second (third?) episode of Kyousou Giga the other day. Thus far, this show hasn't disappointed me in the slightest. It is utterly fantastic.

There will be a second season??? O.O
I really liked Katse.
After him come Rui
And then Utsutsu :3

A second season? It seemed like they ended it like they wanted. I don't think there will be a second season of 'crowds' anyways.

Lol, the second season has already been green-lit for production!

Oh I see. I wonder what they will plan to do?

Either way I won't watch it. I didn't like it very much. Wasn't my kind of storytelling.

Watched some Watashi ga Motenai... today, and dropped it at episode 5. It wasn't that bad, I just got bored of it pretty fast. So I watched a bunch of Gintama instead :)

Currently re-watching Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star.

I've just started watching Rose of Versailles. Animation and voice acting are good. And I don't know if it's supposed to be funny, but I'm laughing alot as I watch it.

Wata Mote and Sword Art Online
I dont get why they hyped SAO so much.
it's not ven that good

Well only made it half-way through S-Cry-Ed....My goal was not accomplished :dontleave::crushed::swearveng::reallydespaired::beglife::forsaken::donefor::deadsad::dead:

I saw Blood Lad, which was pretty average shounen. Some parts were really funny, and the ending was really poor. :P

Currently watching (almost done) Love Lab, and it is a lot better than I was expecting, which puts it slightly above average, I guess (I was expecting to drop it). XD
They teach you how to build friendships on expanding webs of lies, and how to get out of anything by clever fabrication! Good morals.

Kuroko no Basuke, Hajime no Ippo, (planning on starting) Log Horizon just to see how it is and Kill la Kill.

Just came off of Shingeki no Kyojin (still reading the manga) and trying to catch up in Naruto -_- so much anime so little time.

Finished Love Lab, and I'd say it was par for the course. Probably going to look at the recent Fate/* one next.

This Fate/prima Ilya or whatever... what even is this supposed to be? Impression from the first episode: Annoying characters and a bath scene in the first episode is normally a bad sign (like the writers ran out of ideas before it even started). Will probably drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Please could you reupload this?
Thank you very much.
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please re-up for Game-RJ234355-1.38?
Price for Peace Ver1.38 [RJ234355]
Candycloud wrote on Checkmate's profile.
when will I be able to delete me account, after accidently canceling my deletion request?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
do you mean you will post the DLC on May 29th? or do you wont be able to get this DLC till December?

https://2dfan.com/downloads/22357

https://vndb.org/r46191
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ276775? Appreciate it :)