I started watching Photo Kano today. I am also watching Aku no Hana and I am enjoying it.

I wonder if I will stick with Photo Kano since I am not a major romantic anime fan. I know it's based off a PSP visual novel.

I've finished watching Strawberry Panic, which I guess was an okay series. Now I'm watching Kissxsis, nearly at the end of the series.

Nagasarete Airantou

Mildly amusing, but rather tame for the concept. One teenage boy is trapped on an island inhabited only by young women, all of whom lust after him.

Most of the time he has classic anime nose bleeds because of the pretty girls. I wonder how he will avoid bleeding to death before the end of the series. ;)

Well, what was... Hmm... Today was RDG seen (online) and some ep.'s from KSnH2 (computer).

Watched the Toshokan Sensou movie, and it was really enjoyable! It wasn't like anything spectacular, but it was what I expected it to be, and a little more. I thought it was great :)

Also watched Haiyore! Nyaruko-san which... I didn't really like. Ended up skipping through a good deal of it. Most of the jokes just weren't funny, and they kept trying to throw in this fake version of character development that never really worked. Though they did have a few good 4th-wall jokes that I enjoyed. Wouldn't recommend.

Then Ixion Saga DT. DT was pretty hit and miss for me. They had a decent amount of episodes that were just straight up boring, a few episodes that were fantastic, and several in-between. Overall I don't think I would recommend it (at least not strongly) but there were a few episodes that were so good that it is hard not to. XD

Now I'm finally watching Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka! Of the Dead. I was putting it off because I had heard good things about it, but I didn't like the first season very much. This one seems a little better, with a few good gags, but I still just don't find it to be that funny (or cute or whatever the hell it is that they are going for half the time).

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. I'm still enjoying the drama and the basic character developments.

Well, today was: DaL 10, OreImo 9 and Hentai ouji 8...:goodtea:~>

Finished Kore Wa season 2, it was still just okay, but I got kind of confused by the end when it seemed like they decided they didn't want their plot anymore? Not sure what happened really.

Watched some Cuticle Detective Inaba, which wasn't bad, but I dropped it after a few episodes. Some of the characters were pretty good, but it didn't have a whole lot going for it and the gags were pretty repetitive already.

Finished the other Young Animator 2012 projects. Those were all pretty good! I wish I had subs for Ryo though, since I felt a little lost by the end with all the scene changes.

Gintama
I had to watch many episodes before starting to have fun.
I am glad I gave it a chance but it was a big effort and
I almost gave up.
Gintama is a crazy anime.

Watched the Garden of Words two days ago, and it was really good! I wouldn't say it has a super great story, but you should dl it in 1080p just for the awesome scenery. It is gorgeous! :D

Hmm wonder what I should watch today. :)

Right now watching Kamisama Hajimemashite! It isn't anything super great... but I'm enjoying it :D

Finished Kamisama Hajimemashita. I think I just really like shows like that. =w= Nothing special but it was lots of fun. :D

Today I saw Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (long name!!!) and it was okay. Started out pretty fun but got kind of boring, and really generic by the end.

Just finished watching Nagasarete Airantou for a second time. It's a bit silly, but fun to watch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread