I can normally watch slice-of-life anime without subtitles (unless I'm feeling rather lazy :D). I consider you beaten. :samuraihero:

Ouch ! though I was actually thinking about the effort undertaken and not the current skill more ^^

Hmm your that good eh, how did you learn ?

some anime are actually pretty easy to follow (without the need for subs) once you learned a little =p

Currently... well gintama

3 years??
It took me 2 years (well around 21 months) to get to where I am right now o_o

Last edited:
Just finished watching Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. Took a while since I'm always busy.

The World God Only Knows III - Goddess Arc 01 :thumbup:

Wow! This episode gets rather dark!

The hard part's waiting a week for the second episode. :rant:

Currently Watching Baka To Test =w= it's funny x3
Can't stop Laughing at it Especially Shouka x3

Currently... well gintama

3 years??
It took me 2 years (well around 21 months) to get to where I am right now o_o

I took it as an elective in University. :)

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; I forgot that was coming out already! I need to get on that soon!

Currently watching the last several episodes of K-ON second season. Nothing new but good slice of life. :)

im currently watching
One piece
Devil survivor 2
High school Dxd NEW
Danganropan (however you spell it)
FMA Brotherhood
and many other H-series

Just watched Deadman Wonderland :)

Now watching High School of the Dead, cuz for some reason never got around to watching it.

watching: Zetsuen no Tempest
started watching: Tamako Market, Moyashimon
plan to watch: Tamayura ~hitotose~ (so that i can catch up and watch more aggressive)

Servant X Service! It's got the feel of WORKING!! and the cuteness of the characters from the latter.

Today:

Online: Inu to hasami wa tsukaiyou ep.: 3

PC: All Hyakka ryouran: samurai bride ep.'s

just finished my Anime Marathon. watched Steins; Gate 1-25, all the episodes and ova non stop !!

Man, Steins; Gate, AMAZING anime, havent watched an anime that totally got to me like that in along time.

now we wait for the movie to get subben. Cant WAIT.

My brain when i started watching:
ml4fv4.gif

just finished my Anime Marathon. watched Steins; Gate 1-25, all the episodes and ova non stop !!

Man, Steins; Gate, AMAZING anime, havent watched an anime that totally got to me like that in along time.

now we wait for the movie to get subben. Cant WAIT.

My brain when i started watching:
ml4fv4.gif

Well, did you alreay the VN played from Steins; Gate? - Is some level better as the adaptations...:goodtea:~>

Today:

Until now not, but sure later (what I downoaded have)...:goodtea:~>

Well, did you alreay the VN played from Steins; Gate? - Is some level better as the adaptations...:goodtea:~>

Today:

Until now not, but sure later (what I downoaded have)...:goodtea:~>

havent played any of the games.

but if i where to play a VN it would probably from JAST since idk how ot use the translating programs and that :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty