Walkthrough thread

Anyone ever find one for 闇夜に踊れ -Witch wishes to commit the Night- I know it's an RPG type of game, but any kind of help would be good.

I can only find Japanese walkthroughs ^^ (I wonder if you still need them ahah.. it have been 3 months)
This one is for ドキドキ母娘レッスン ~教えて♪Hなお勉強~ ---> http://www.foolmaker.net/game/t/dokidoki.html
Even has 100% save data for download

For Suigetsu Portable ---> http://seiya-saiga.com/game/galge/psp/suigetsu.html
A bit confusing (specially so if you can't read katakana) since it looks like certain character's path's cross. (Just for the circles with the numbers.. make sure to save there) Arisa and Maria's ending starts at save 10

For ひとづままん! ~孕んだくノ一妻みごろ~
aaack this is hard.. can't find one X\ What I did find is an upload of the 100% save data. (http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ha/27hi.htm) If you are interested, search for it using " ひとづままん". The list is pretty long. There was a comment about it not having a proper walkthrough too x.x

Thanks a lot! ^_^ Will give it a try again.
I first thought it would be like Memories Off 4: Sorekara メモリーズオフ ~それから~ since there was one character in there that I can't reach their ending and kept getting bad end no matter how many what choices I made x3

Nvm...struggled and tried a lot of times but finally manage to unlock Suzuran's route in the end ^_^;

Last edited:
oh, sorry, wrong click

sorry but that's for PSP, i'm searching for the VN, but thanks :)

Last edited:
Anyone got anything on Material Brave? a walkthrough would be nice but if not at least a system menu trans?

Anyone got anything on Material Brave? a walkthrough would be nice but if not at least a system menu trans?
Didn't found a written walkthrough, but maybe you can use this video walkthrough here.
About the system trans: Maybe ITH translates some points if you scroll over them, don't know. But that's exactly the reason why I don't play VN with RPG elements ... cause I can't Japanese in connection with gaming (I only understand some of the voices in VN's, but not more) :D

Lolol... the guy in the vid is talking and explaining thing(probably) in a language i can understand even less than japanese... that was... weird.... but thx tho :D

Hahaha, no problem :D Here is a gameplay trailer as well, but there's also no explanation. Maybe it's better to wait a little longer until someone writes a walkthrough (but I think this will not happen cause the game already is old enough to find one) or to search for the original manual of the game :)

OR my suggestion: button mashing (for the fights) and play the trial of the game ... maybe there are some explanations in there :D

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
excuse me.. can someone tell me how to get the Rin & Shirou "make love" CG in their class in Fate/stay night vn? i found the cg on the internet but i don't know how to get it in the game, please help me ><

excuse me.. can someone tell me how to get the Rin & Shirou "make love" CG in their class in Fate/stay night vn? i found the cg on the internet but i don't know how to get it in the game, please help me ><
This should be a scene in the route "Unlimited Blade Works". Here is a walkthrough for the english version. You have to complete "Fate" before you can play "Unlimited Blade Works".

the game i need a walkthrough isn't really a walkthrough but a way to get ITH to work for Shin Koihime Musou, since I decided to buy it i now can't get the ITH to pick up all the japanese characters. if someone knows how please tell me i really want to make an english copy of the text

I actually have both, i bought Moeshouden and downloaded Sangokushi so help with both would be very appreciated but i want to start translating the Sangokushi first, but help with either would be very helpful and thank you for helping
Here are two h-codes for Moeshouden:
/HS4@4F7730
OR
/HS4@4F8E90 ... try both of them, since the code changes with the version.

And for Sangokushi try this one:
/HS4@4F7730

And you can find a guide how to use ITH here

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls