Answered Waiting for thread approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyMuffin

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Dec 30, 2018
The threads that I posted in the Anime Ongoing Series section starting from the 15th Nov is still waiting for approval. It's been a few days now so can you kindly please check? unless they were rejected

It is [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; territory but I'll help taking a look and keeping and eye

Upvote 0
I forgot re setup alarm on the matter.

Also just by checking your thread you are violating site rules. Any release MUST include free download links, the rapidgator limitation is 1 gb for a free users while your uplaod include files which are above the 1gb site example -

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...akushitsu-dainanaka-tokunana-[webrip]-889525/

Your threads are return on mod check, i'm leaving this for corocoro to deal with.

Upvote 0
Is it possible for you to delete all the threads that are in mod check since I can't edit to replace with smaller size links

EDIT: you can delete all the 1080p threads that are in mod check. I'll re-post with smaller size links so they can download as free user

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I won't do such a thing. Your threads will be approved right now and i give you 24 h on fixing and including the free download links.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead