[Waffle] 2014-10-31 巨乳ファンタジー2 if

ITS HERE~

But kinda disappointed. It was so short! T_T
Took me less than 30 mins to clear the whole prologue. H-scenes were beyond what words can describe. BRILLIANT.

I noted multiple changes in the settings and backgrounds of the characters at this point, really cant wait for the whole thing to be released.
Spoilers will be posted/discussed later once everyone played.

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the trial.

I've never played any of the games prior to this and decided to give it a shot when I was bored since Terumi said it would be short... I really want to know more about the story now, after reading the prologue preview! And I think I've also come to have a liking for Zebia and Messelia...

Oh, and not to forget the H-scenes coupled with the art!!! WONDERFUL. I've only read Messelia's though; I'll leave the others for another day ;)

I think I now understand why you guys are all so excited

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the trial.

I've never played any of the games prior to this and decided to give it a shot when I was bored since Terumi said it would be short... I really want to know more about the story now, after reading the prologue preview! And I think I've also come to have a liking for Zebia and Messelia...

Oh, and not to forget the H-scenes coupled with the art!!! WONDERFUL. I've only read Messelia's though; I'll leave the others for another day ;)

I think I now understand why you guys are all so excited

Since its an re-iteration of the original story, you are not missing much. Retelling this brilliant story alone is a major feat, let alone factoring new elements and girls (of course) is so much more attractive. Perhaps should you find time, you could attempt playing the main series too.

Since its an re-iteration of the original story, you are not missing much. Retelling this brilliant story alone is a major feat, let alone factoring new elements and girls (of course) is so much more attractive. Perhaps should you find time, you could attempt playing the main series too.

Considering how much I enjoyed playing the trial, I just might, but probably after I've read this one. Although, it'd be sad not to see Messelia and that other girl.

Reactions: oilaolenm
Finished the demo and...it was okay :bored: I will say it had some good things like the scenes with one of the new heroines, Ruin meeting Rusalca earlier than in the original game and I think the story did give a better indication of the non-human inhabitants of the kingdom being second class citizens, something the original game could have used more of. The problem is that even with those it still felt like I was looking at too much of the same. I get it, it's a remake and this is obviously written to be newcomer friendly and it does that well. I just came away from this wishing I could have seen some more new stuff :sigh:

Reactions: oilaolenm
Okay, got my copy and installed it, but there's a problem: attaching ITH to the game causes it to crash and ignoring that it doesn't hook the text properly. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Edit: Seems to work fine with AGTH though the text hooking problem is still there...

Last edited:
almost 3 weeks and there isnt any signs this game will appear and with this level of this game ?.....anybody knows about it?

It doesn't really matter since the game currently has some big issue that the staff has been working on trying to come up with a patch for more than a week now. It also doesn't help that an earlier patch (for a different issue) causes the game to stop working. I'd say this makes me kind of know how the people who bought AC: Unity felt, but at least that game's glitches were funny :bloodthirsty:

Edit: Just found out the patch has just been released, don't I feel foolish? :gokiko_batsu:

Started playing it and am happy to discover that with the patch applied this game works with ITH :runhappy:

Been playing past where the demo ended and it's certainly going in a different direction from the original, which is interesting, though...
Zebia may have just lost her main heroine status

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; alright its here! Can you point me to a walkthrough for this? Kinda short on time.

Reactions: espiekerella
just finished the game....to be honest a lil bit dissapointed.....especially the harem end....but the new 2 heroines are really great

^actually... there's some more of ending.... i've checked out the save data to find out what i've missed... and found the 2 new character ending and Nadine ending!

but unfortunately... i don't know how to reach it yet... the walkthrough didn't gave anymore hint. (i only found out that those ending are the alternate of harem ending)

and my impression... i enjoy it... the story are more filled than the other one... so i would say, this is a renewal rather than "if"

^actually... there's some more of ending.... i've checked out the save data to find out what i've missed... and found the 2 new character ending and Nadine ending!

but unfortunately... i don't know how to reach it yet... the walkthrough didn't gave anymore hint. (i only found out that those ending are the alternate of harem ending)

and my impression... i enjoy it... the story are more filled than the other one... so i would say, this is a renewal rather than "if"
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~rodemass/game_k/gk_kyonyufantasy2if.html
its 100% complate and have all root

From what i can tell it seems like there will be 2 extra patches later this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.