Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
j5WUIKD.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4C0AA40FF287FFCC80D4CF36C069C4BE8D9D5E17&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-284813/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [141031] [WAFFLE] 巨乳ファンタジー2 if + Update.torrent
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,914
Last edited:
If someone has any problem whatsoever installing this game with your virtual drive program of choice, try it again using Alcohol 52% (Or 120%).

it seems that this walkthrough isn't 100% accurate, there are a few endings missing like Nadein, Sobulina and Masseria

I found this on kilauea

結婚する→ローレリア

結婚しない→長官補佐を断る→別働隊で派遣→ゼビア
結婚しない→長官補佐を断る→派遣はしない→エリシュア

長官補佐を受ける→ゼビア全中、ソブリナ全中→長官受ける→どうしよ→ゼビア妊娠
長官補佐を受ける→ゼビア全外、ソブリナ全中→長官受ける→どうしよ→気持ちだけ→ソブリナ
長官補佐を受ける→ゼビア全外、ソブリナ全外→長官受ける→どうしよ→気持ちだけ→ナディーヌ
長官補佐を受ける→ゼビア全外、ソブリナ全外→長官受ける→妃にする→密偵お願い→メッセリア

長官断る→夫がいい→シャハル
長官断る→対等城主→ハーレム

(ゼビア妊娠、ソブリナは「どうしよ」と「気持ちだけ」は逆でも可)
(ナディーヌは「どうしよ」と「気持ちだけ」どちらかだけ逆でも可)
(CG回収しなくて良いなら全外は1回以上外でも良いらしい)

Last edited:
Reactions: Samken
If someone has any problem whatsoever installing this game with your virtual drive program of choice, try it again using Alcohol 52% (Or 120%).

I've tried using Daemon tool but it couldn't load up then installed Alcohol and it couldn't even detect the image? Am I doing something wrong?

Anyone else have any idea what issues I am experiencing? Since Alcohol does not work for me at all.

That's some sexy character design here :)
What's the difference between the "if" and the normal version?

That's some sexy character design here :)
What's the difference between the "if" and the normal version?

Same characters, different story. It's technically a "What if" some events would have played out differently. Also the "main" heroine is Zebia which is great. She is by far the cutest character.

Same characters, different story. It's technically a "What if" some events would have played out differently. Also the "main" heroine is Zebia which is great. She is by far the cutest character.
Thanks! So I can play that one without the need to play the first version? Do you know the differences in story?

Thanks! So I can play that one without the need to play the first version? Do you know the differences in story?

Nop. You don't have to at all. I think that is why they named it Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 If instead of Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 part 2 or 2.5. Anyways I think this game is better than its predecessor so far.

Reactions: Redorc

My reasons why she is the "main":

1. More CG's than other characters.
2. 2 different endings (others characters have only 1 plus the mandatory harem end)
3. More fleshed out than other heroines with more interesting backstory, more screen time and overall you can tell writers put more care into shaping out her personality, quirks and character.

Plus I did said she was cuter. No further review needed for this game. This is one of the most successful franchises of Waffle for a reason. Enjoy!

I've tried using Daemon tool but it couldn't load up then installed Alcohol and it couldn't even detect the image? Am I doing something wrong?

help!!! I have downloaded 3 times to make sure no part is corrupt, but recently know that the problem is TO MOUNT This game!! i have used alcohol 52%,100%,daemon tool,winmount,etc.. ALL of them is fail >.< Can anyone share what mount program good for this game, please ^.^ ...... some try ended with drwatson32 fail...hiks..hiks... ^^

Last edited:
i used the latest version of DAEMON Tools Lite and i had no problem.

yup,finally!! it worked. thanks @ivory for help. it can be mounted by daemon Tool V4.4.9.1 dunno with older version..

yup,finally!! it worked. thanks @ivory for help. it can be mounted by daemon Tool V4.4.9.1 dunno with older version..

No matter which program I try and install with, it says that the file is corrupted and it can't mount the image. Someone please help me, I am desperate!!!

another game like Football manager 2015 PC game cannot extracted by old versions extractor programs..that much the same like with mounting virtual image old versions.....SOLUTION : Search,download and install newest Mounting Virtual Image Programs you most truts... , i dont think corrupt image is the same thing with mounting image problems, I suggest you download again from different/other source downloading.. if you highlight image file with cursor windows and it say it is corrupted image file without you mount it with anything mount program..so the image big file must be corrupted, please download again from different source.. normal image shouldnt be told as corrupted even if we want to check files inside image with winrar... ^^

some one know AGTH-code for it? my ITH crushed, when i try use it and my AGTH need a code for hocked the text

I got a big problem. At some point of the game, the screen freeze and it tells me the game stop working. It the same moment everytime and i cant figure out how to fix it. Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。