[Waffle] 2013-10-25 巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 Hentai Game Coming.

don't want to know what endings... don't want to know CG... just share a game, i so tired to wait her... i think, i'm not alone :)

I wonder if this will be the first time a game I actually imported using the cheapest shipping method will beat the pirates

@FlowerTradeWinds

So when are you going to upload the game?
Btw, thanks for the cg rip. The game looks exciting!

Nej

the game is released.... and finished of course...
now, waiting for the pregnant harem patch :donefor:

^sorry to disappointed you, but the pregnant patch are just an additional ending scene!

Been playing my copy starting today. The story's been fine so far though it is taking its time to build things up. Has been the longest I've played a game in this series without running into an ero scene; almost has me curious if most of them are going to be late in the game

already finished the game~

3 new heroine~ and still within my expectation so i think i satisfied with this game, i can't stop laughing when hearing from the start

Been playing my copy starting today. The story's been fine so far though it is taking its time to build things up. Has been the longest I've played a game in this series without running into an ero scene; almost has me curious if most of them are going to be late in the game

means, you're still at the 1st chapter of the game! H-scene will started just before the end of chapter 1

Any signs of the pregnancy harem patch yet?

not yet :crushed:

One can hope he starts with a new story or a sequel to the whitches one

I would very much be hype to see a sequel or new story to Kyonyuu Majo. Fantasy is awesome, yes, but if its one thing I liked in Majo, was just how much messier the scenes where after a good paizuri.

I would very much be hype to see a sequel or new story to Kyonyuu Majo. Fantasy is awesome, yes, but if its one thing I liked in Majo, was just how much messier the scenes where after a good paizuri.

Yea i know what you mean the gaiden 2 now he made it more ... let us say "cleaner" compaired to he's other games i noticed that afther the 1st and 2nd h-scene and the one afther that , which is indeed kinda a shame.

Yea i know what you mean the gaiden 2 now he made it more ... let us say "cleaner" compaired to he's other games i noticed that afther the 1st and 2nd h-scene and the one afther that , which is indeed kinda a shame.

I mean dont get me wrong. Gaiden 2 looks great (and lets be honest, the more Shamsheil the better) But them messy scenes in Kyonyu Majo (like that Seshiru tennis court paizuri, or the scene in the storage room? or the scene with both the nun and the maid?) hooooooooo boy those were HOT

I mean dont get me wrong. Gaiden 2 looks great (and lets be honest, the more Shamsheil the better) But them messy scenes in Kyonyu Majo (like that Seshiru tennis court paizuri, or the scene in the storage room? or the scene with both the nun and the maid?) hooooooooo boy those were HOT

Ofc everything is always better with more of her , im still playing gaiden 2 need to finish it at some point tho , but yea im hoping that if he's gonna do a new game and/or a sequel that he does as he did before gaiden 2 , like i said it's more "cleaner" then he's prev.'s games , but then again im alrdy happy that he keeps on illustrating games for waffle and that he keeps on doing so and yea one can hope that there will be more games of in the same universe as all the kyonyu series.
Guess time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.