[Waffle] 2013-10-25 巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 Hentai Game Coming.

I alrdy pre-ordert my shamshel figure :p , amtho laters on i might wanna look how im gonna get the P2 version :3

I just finished the trail version (i know i said i wouldn't but hey i couldn't control myself :p ) and i must say i can't wait for the full game this month!

Yeah. Big fan of the Kyonyuu series (I preordered the Shamshiel figure myself as well.). if this is the end of the Fantasy ones, perhaps there will be a sequel to Kyonyuu Majo?

Speaking of which, the hentai copy of Majo "Vampire" was awful. Here's hoping they make another Hentai based off the Kyonyuu Fantasy series

Yeah. Big fan of the Kyonyuu series (I preordered the Shamshiel figure myself as well.). if this is the end of the Fantasy ones, perhaps there will be a sequel to Kyonyuu Majo?

Speaking of which, the hentai copy of Majo "Vampire" was awful. Here's hoping they make another Hentai based off the Kyonyuu Fantasy series

Lets hope there will be a sequel or a new serie in the universe.
And yea that hentai was in my opinion a ripoff .

I wouldn't be surprised if there's going to be a Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 Gaiden since I'm sure Ruin and co. could use at least another story (and subsequent additions to the harem). Not to mention I'd like to see the gnolls again.

In the demo they've only shown two of them, but of the new male characters the one I'm most interested in seeing is Martel's father.

you means iketeru? moteru's father? if you realize, most of the male names in the game are japanese pun

I had a look at Waffle's website. It seems that, due to the high popularity of the game, their servers are being overloaded and people are having trouble downloading the various tokutens.

I assume that girlcelly, FlowerTradeWinds etc haven't shared it yet because they want to include the tokuten as well.

...or that they had a busy weekend....

[MENTION=74762]TheNej[/MENTION] nah! it's simply because none has shared them yet in the share nor PD

Today I bought this game at the store in Akihabara Sofmap on the 6th floor. Even cheaper than buying on the Internet. Paid 6780 yen.

as for those who lived in japan, of course they're cheaper than in net. since they got discount etc etc, while net's price are always fixed.

even Animate goods are much cheaper than net!

My god, this girl is a pirate from a family of mermaids is incredible! Everyone who bought the game, be sure to play the scene on the ship where she rapes Ryuto in the cabin. I did not got to hold out until the end.

My god, this girl is a pirate from a family of mermaids is incredible! Everyone who bought the game, be sure to play the scene on the ship where she rapes Ryuto in the cabin. I did not got to hold out until the end.

spoilers xD

I know the CG is out but this article has a look at some of the extras including the pregnancy harem ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.