Visual Novel Cafe

I've all been partial to anal (m/f) scenes in games. Are there any really good VN's with some of these scenes? English preferably.
My apologies if I'm not allowed to ask this.
Yume Miru Kusuri - especially Nekoko's route, but try the other routes too, it's really good :)
Discipline: The Record of a Crusade - don't know what I should say about this. But try it out, I gave it an 8/10 :D
Yin-Yang X-Change Alternative - also Genderbent Sex, don't know if you'll like it or not :)
The Sagara Family - a more funny nukige than Discipline

There are others too, but the most eroges only have one anal scene with each character ... really hard to find one with two/three, especially english ones :)

Reactions: chet101
finished on the last game, starting the new one. finally... ALICETALE!!!

Thanks pumasrevenge
I have played Yume Miru Kusuri and I really like it. It's one of my favorite Vn's
The Sagara Family was good too
I am going to go for Discipline: The Record of a Crusade sense I liked the anime.

Thank you again

ole-m new game isn't great=/...oh well...should finish tropical kiss first

and then astraythem:goodtea:

t-tropical... kiss...!??

b-but t-that's a 2009 game? :surprised:

lol...yeah...got curious after i watched the ova^^...i think it's quite funny game not to mention

there are good quality seiyuus in there such as momoi ichigo, kazane, kawashima rino...

so...i enjoy playing it:)

I have that too, but trust me, me have older ones than 2009.
I think most people do too.
T__T

well... i can't count games anymore that longer from 2007. all i remembered is i got around 1TB full of eroge from around before millenium until 2006, not to mention the 500gb that got broken! i lost some collection from 2002-2004 :donefor:
currently my drive store around 400gb of eroges!

Sweet Lord, I'm almost in the same position as you are.The backlog won't stop growing.
add me to that list too.I dont know how but the eroges just increasing,well most of it because of girlcelly i guess.when i see a good eroge's torrent with seed i just cant help it.

Wish you both a lot of fun playing these games ;D I only download a new one after I finished one ... but at the beginning I was the same as you, and that was a mistake for me :D

I store over 200 eroges in my HDD but I haven't touched even 1/5 of them yet =))
Haha wow! I was in that situation a while back when I went crazy buying eroges just for the sake of buying them. My record was 16 eroges bought in a month! Made a massive dent in my bank account lol.

Now that it has come to release time, I'm wondering whether I should download Sengoku Hime 4 right now or not. Because I know that I probably don't have time to finish it since the backlog has become too long to keep track of it. But yet it is so exciting and I can't settle down unless I download it to my computer.

I am currently playing Captive Market by Black Lilith. I have Tropical Kiss coming up next.

Well, Is there anybody who is glad about Liar Soft's 黄雷のガクトゥーン~What a shining braves~ this month? That game is gorgeous! Furthermore, it deserves an anime adaptation!

counting down for the Appare Tenka gomen! i can't wait for the game to arrive

counting down for the Appare Tenka gomen! i can't wait for the game to arrive
Hm, already a new one? I should play the original first, downloaded it nearly half a year before and had problems with the installation ... and then never tried it again.

Is this one a fan disc or an "extended version" with the original game included? :)

it's a fan disc after the true route of the main game, and i hope some mysteries that was still left from the main game explained!

Hm, okay, then I can take my time with the main game anyway ... maybe I'll try to install and play it in the holidays, thx for the information :)

finished on koiken... frankly speak i kinda dissapointed, despite of it big size, the story is short and the cg are too few, i guess they spend it on the "SETUP" effect animation. not to mention the story are kinda dull on the later half!

Stalled Pure Girl for a while and installed Shin Koihime Musou -Moeshouden- two days ago. Man, I really missed a few characters ... but Ryofu is my favourite out of them.

I mean, 52 girls, no wonder there are some good ones among them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM