Visual Novel Cafe

Stalled Pure Girl for a while and installed Shin Koihime Musou -Moeshouden- two days ago. Man, I really missed a few characters ... but Ryofu is my favourite out of them.

I mean, 52 girls, no wonder there are some good ones among them :D

ain't we all love Ren? :XD: too bad no h-scene for her in moeshouden
what a coincidence... i also happen to install moeshouden a week ago.
but my favorite would be Yue.

ain't we all love Ren? :XD: too bad no h-scene for her in moeshouden
what a coincidence... i also happen to install moeshouden a week ago.
but my favorite would be Yue.
Wait, there's even a single character in Moeshouden without a h-scene? Lol, that's somehow unbelievable.

Wait, there's even a single character in Moeshouden without a h-scene? Lol, that's somehow unbelievable.

there's a few actually... Aisha and Hinari also didn't get a h-scene... some of character's H scene are in 2-3some

some of character's H scene are in 2-3some
Ah, I don't have a problem with that :D I'm short on time anyway since I have to play Far Cry 3 on my 360, therefore it's good if they combined two or more characters in one "route" :) Do you know if the girl with the grey/silver hair and the scars (?) has a h-scene? Man, I can't even remember all names since there are so many -_-

Ah, I don't have a problem with that :D I'm short on time anyway since I have to play Far Cry 3 on my 360, therefore it's good if they combined two or more characters in one "route" :) Do you know if the girl with the grey/silver hair and the scars (?) has a h-scene? Man, I can't even remember all names since there are so many -_-

that would be Nagi, and yes she has an H-scene... 2 actually... the first one is she alone, and the second one is with Maou and Sawa in set!

Hehe, nice, then I'll play Kannei's route next and then I don't know which one :) But Ren's route is definitely the last one for me ... the best comes for last :D

Hehe, nice, then I'll play Kannei's route next and then I don't know which one :) But Ren's route is definitely the last one for me ... the best comes for last :D

im hate to spoil your fun, but there's no such thing as route in here. since the timeline is already settled after Kazuto combined the 3 kingdom, so it's just a main route. and you only choose scenarios

im hate to spoil your fun, but there's no such thing as route in here. since the timeline is already settled after Kazuto combined the 3 kingdom, so it's just a main route. and you only choose scenarios
I know, but I don't know how else I should call it, so I just call it "route" ;D

Didnt play any of the koihime games, just know its load of cgs, and lots and lots of space for scenario and cgs.

Is it safe to jump to into moeshouden for all the harem fun? Anything I need to know from the previous 2 games?

I am a big big fan, and I love the BaseSon character designs for their games. But I have yet to play ANY of their games, and I usually get turn off by the long gameplay and GIGANTIC file size...

Just played Koihime Musou before. There's an "extended" version of Koihime Musou as well, which has the same plot as Koihime Musou, but with more characters. Moeshouden is set after Shin Koihime Musou, because most of the characters didn't even appear in Koihime Musou.

You wake up in an alternative world. There you have your three kingdoms, Shoku, Gi and Go. You "fight" for Shoku and the other two kingdoms are your "enemies". But you don't want to kill them, you just want to unite all three kingdoms.
And then there's your antagonist, who also "joined" this alternative world. He wants to go back to the real world, which would "kill" everyone in this alternative world, since they only exist for both of you. In Koihime Musou it ends with you and one of your favourite heroines getting back to the real world or you get the harem ending, which I didn't played.
This happened in Koihime Musou and I think Shin Koihime Musou just has a harem ending and Moeshouden is the sequel to this ending :D

And don't blame me if I'm wrong, I played it two years ago :D

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; if you really want to enjoy the game, i suggest you play it from shin koihime musou... since the first koihime musou was just a alternate prologue (kinda of a trial test which it was really sell that it went to next stage) !

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION];

I love the art and character designs for the games, trust me. Its really pleasing. For Koihime and Appare series, me really want to play, but the time permit, the pure huge-ness of the files and my inability to dl anything properly makes life very hard for me. But I will take your comments and suggestions to heart, thanks.

T____T

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION];

I love the art and character designs for the games, trust me. Its really pleasing. For Koihime and Appare series, me really want to play, but the time permit, the pure huge-ness of the files and my inability to dl anything properly makes life very hard for me. But I will take your comments and suggestions to heart, thanks.

T____T

I know that (second) feel bro. I live with a Virtual Machine with 100GB all because the little boy wanted a big Mac, and yeah, I enjoyed at first but when it came down to VNs, I was like: "f*ck, what do I do now?" And for that, I have a VM with only 1-8GB of free space mostly, and you can't mount games that aren't in the VM, so this was my face when I wanted to play Kajiri Kamui Kagura and recently Natsuzora no Perseus '____'
Well, I also have a counter-measure, a laptop with Win7, but using that one is like: "Oh, you use your laptop on your lap? How about some HEAT balls!" or "Oh, so you put it on a desktop/table? How about some BLUE screen!" and finally "Oh, so you unplugged the charger? How abo-.........(battery dead)"

PS: Someone knows if Walkure Romanze has route for Akane (avatar)? She doesn't appear on the cover or CGs in their homepage! Please don't tell me I have to wait till the fandisk...

Last edited:
PS: Someone knows if Walkure Romanze has route for Akane (avatar)? She doesn't appear on the cover or CGs in their homepage! Please don't tell me I have to wait till the fandisk...
Just look at a walkthrough. I don't know the game or the characters, but maybe she has a route :)

PS: Amatersau Translations are planning to do the translation of Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku - after the translation of Rewrite and Dra+Koi.
And someone told me that Kono mama ja, Ane to Sex Shiteshimau!? -Are Otouto yo, Ima Naka de Dasanakatta?- is also being translated, but I don't know if this is true or not since there's nothing listed at vndb :)

I added over five translation projects to my list in this week ... hopefully I will have time to play them ALL in July, after the finals in June -_-

I know that (second) feel bro. I live with a Virtual Machine with 100GB all because the little boy wanted a big Mac, and yeah, I enjoyed at first but when it came down to VNs, I was like: "f*ck, what do I do now?" And for that, I have a VM with only 1-8GB of free space mostly, and you can't mount games that aren't in the VM, so this was my face when I wanted to play Kajiri Kamui Kagura and recently Natsuzora no Perseus '____'
Well, I also have a counter-measure, a laptop with Win7, but using that one is like: "Oh, you use your laptop on your lap? How about some HEAT balls!" or "Oh, so you put it on a desktop/table? How about some BLUE screen!" and finally "Oh, so you unplugged the charger? How abo-.........(battery dead)"

I would like to have claimed Akane long ago when me and animak were still debating on my favorite game on 2011 (or probably my VN to date yet, since I love it more than any I can remember). I remember him and me asking why no Akane, me in addition asked why no Bertille too. Then along came the news, and wishes got granted.

Yes, we do have to wait for the new fandisk. And thats what I am going to do. Enjoy the wait. :D

take your time waiting for the fandisc, boys! we're talking about Ricotta here, i really doubt that it would be release in 2013! maybe sometime in 2014 or worse, at the end of 2014

take your time waiting for the fandisc, boys! we're talking about Ricotta here, i really doubt that it would be release in 2013! maybe sometime in 2014 or worse, at the end of 2014

You just crushed and stepped over my dream of that beautiful Yamato Nadeshiko. I didn't wanna know the horrible truth...I'll stick to the illusion that VNdb gives me! 2013!
2GB left to download Natsuzora no Perseus, but I'm on the run right now and I will be going to a place forsaken by civilization for a week so no minori for this user until next year. And then battle my way to install it, since according to everyone, is one hell of installation. And don't forget those 9.8GB. I really hope it will be an above average game. At least.

You just crushed and stepped over my dream of that beautiful Yamato Nadeshiko. I didn't wanna know the horrible truth...I'll stick to the illusion that VNdb gives me! 2013!
2GB left to download Natsuzora no Perseus, but I'm on the run right now and I will be going to a place forsaken by civilization for a week so no minori for this user until next year. And then battle my way to install it, since according to everyone, is one hell of installation. And don't forget those 9.8GB. I really hope it will be an above average game. At least.

sorry bout that :XD:
i just don't want to see you all ended up like me, to be thrown to the pit of despair, when i found out that Walkure Romanze was delayed for the first time from winter 2009 to summer 2010 and then delayed again to winter 2011

ps: i waited the game from may 2009

Is there anyone who has played Kanojo to Ore to Koibito? I heard that it contains only harem endings. I wonder if it's true or not. And is it worth playing? If so, I'll put it in my backlog.

Is there anyone who has played Kanojo to Ore to Koibito? I heard that it contains only harem endings. I wonder if it's true or not. And is it worth playing? If so, I'll put it in my backlog.

yep... so much harem! :XD:
and yes, it's quite worth your time

i just don't want to see you all ended up like me, to be thrown to the pit of despair, when i found out that Walkure Romanze was delayed for the first time from winter 2009 to summer 2010 and then delayed again to winter 2011

/me knows that feeling so well

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; wait wait wait~ I am waiting too, so no one's alone in this. MORE NEW GAMES PLEASE!~

Yeah, I know, like when I was playing Tsugumi no koi ni Canvas and realized the maid didn't have route, and suddenly lost around half of my reason to play, the chilhood friend gothic lolita was pretty enjoyable but only around two scenes for her...like some kind of last heroine or sub-character. But then they released the fandisc! And of course, the maid first! And playing and playing and playing and....over. Already?! It feel pretty axed the ending. Well the whole route was "throw a random reason for H-scene and make things akward".
Thanks man, and I'll follow that advise of the harem! Who doesn't love harems?! I thought I was just gonna get the teacher-like or milf-like purple haired but after your post...let's make some space!

oh terumi, nice to see you around.

i am so disappoint in games for last few waves. kurafuta, tototo, even perseus. i dont know what to believe in anymore

:deadsad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~