Visual Novel Cafe

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]

Yes yes, will try to save a for a personalised desktop.
But note, will try, which means reaching the target is still far.

And 8GB for hatsukoi? Doubtful, but if its true, its over kill.

If anyone have play a game called seifuku tenshi ,just for reference, he or she will know that the plot kinda leans towards the corruption of a derere or pure heroine in the bad end by dark sexual acts.Therefore i would like some suggestions for games that are similar in kind.I do know that cyc and lilith games do have some but are kinda lacking.So,Any good ones?

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]

Yes yes, will try to save a for a personalised desktop.
But note, will try, which means reaching the target is still far.

And 8GB for hatsukoi? Doubtful, but if its true, its over kill.

yes my man it is 8gb.....8,8Gb....:crushed:

1rZ3t.jpg

>見渡す限り緑緑緑緑緑の草草草草草草草

BEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSST KAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EVAAAAAAARRRRRRR

I've finished 1/1 and it was a landmine.
Uninstalled & deleted, never to be seen again. It's amazing how much production values can deceive.

Im thinking about play Soleil series. Its contain 4 games, and im curious this series is good? I heard that this games have some elements of harem, especially 4th game. After that i have some doubts about Soleil, since i dislike harems:) so anybody can say something about this games?

Can someone recommend me one that has a good story? preferably in english, so far i've played Wanko to Kurasou, Lets meow meow, Cat girl alliance, Kamidori alchemy meister and hoshizora no memroia ~wish upon a shooting star~

soleil huh...slpg? im sure animaksiat or anticlimax could tell you more

english lets see... akabeisoft stuff, key stuff, alicesoft stuff, ever 17, muvluv, fate/stay, majikoi?, irosekai?, also heard a long while back that 11 eyes and sumaga was being tld as well. just check vndb, tlwiki, or amaterasu tl group

entire june wave put on backlog until maybe end of month damn riajuu

Well I wrote a review here if anyone can read Japanese
http://erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/memo.php?game=16545&uid=honohono

It's really too bad because CGs/music/VAs were pretty much perfect mix.

strict as usual, orisa! i can see the reason... well the game trying to tell a real love story but it ended up weird! the protagonist self character are changing between each route! and yes, their trying to appealing smart phone!
aside from the CG and seiyuu's yes the game was poorly developed in stories part! such a pity will all the budget they've spent!

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] i see my name being mentioned

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION]

Didnt read your review, sorry. I have my complains, but I enjoyed and didnt regret playing though.
Just wish that patch comes soon, Maya and Runa deserved more.

Hands off my Kyou. <3

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION]

Didnt read your review, sorry. I have my complains, but I enjoyed and didnt regret playing though.
Just wish that patch comes soon, Maya and Runa deserved more.

Hands off my Kyou. <3

sorry... i guess, my post is kinda misunderstanding, i do enjoy the game and not regretting of played them! but still unsatisfying stays!

seems like a shame, ill still play though.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] whos that girl in your avatar?

seems like a shame, ill still play though.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] whos that girl in your avatar?

she's Inubousaki Aya from Lovely x Cation
the character design was made by Iizuki Tasuku, who also in charge in hatsukoi 1/1

sorry... i guess, my post is kinda misunderstanding, i do enjoy the game and not regretting of played them! but still unsatisfying stays!

:3

You and I misunderstood too. I understand the high expectations going into game after all the hype, me included. I think I can understand everyone who felt that the game/story lacked in some ways, I wanted some other things too, but in the end, yes, I enjoyed it.

I repeat:

Hands off my Kyou. <3

The serious lack of oomph and lack of direction in 1/1's story wasn't even its biggest problem.
Many things in the game inherently made no sense, like for example how most of the endings are "forced" happy endings that do nothing to resolve problems the heroines have but is considered happy ending because the game says so. Maya's ending was especially guilty of this. And wtf was up with the "cafeteria improvement" theme? What does this have to do anything with first love?

The game's biggest downfall was the quality of the main character. He's like Makoto who has been taking wrong medication. Really, just about every line and actions that he took in this game made me want to puke. Only routes he was somewhat tolerable was Kyou and Yukino routes, even then he beats Makoto out of water. Compare the quality of his character with the others. Writers are purposely trying to piss you off.

Just my 2cents. I regret playing it, it was waste of my time and I wish I could undo what damage it has done to my faith in eroge industry. And while I'm raging, allow me to also complain that Runa is unbelievably annoying and her + main character was a combo that I would not dream of crossing ever without extended use of skip function.

Last edited:
You know how shitty he is when the company apologize for how bad he is lol.

Does anyone know a very funny eroge? If it's in Japanese, if possible without complicated story, because I have to play it with ITH ... and if possible, one with good endings :D

quote_icon.png
Originally posted by Animaksiat
viewpost-right.png

...学園☆新選組!~乙女ゴコロと局中法度~...

Sorry, but this link cannot open (403 co.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)