Visual Novel Cafe

Anyone here who played one (or more) of the following eroge?

Ama Ane (あまあね)
1/2 Summer
Prima ☆ Stella (プリマ☆ステラ)
Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru (いきなりあなたに恋している)

Can't decide between these four and I would be grateful for advice. And if you played more than one of these, please say why you would recommend "eroge 1" over "eroge 2" :)

I can tell you Prima Stella is one of Atelier Kaguya's best games. It's got good story AND acts as an epic nukige.
IkiKoi is...special. It's a moege based on specific fetishes so it chooses people but you'd probably get a laugh or two out of it nonetheless.

Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo from Giga also had a good story.
Hani Hani Operation Sanctuary from August also can refresh your mood!

in case you're wondering why im recommending old games, because they're better than the games these days!

These two games bring back sooooo much memories...although I wasn't too fond of KonoZora.

Last edited:
Reactions: pumasrevenge
current state: re-installed duel savior, since there's nothing to play left!

Walkure Romanze More&More

THANK YOU RICOTTA! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

:pushups:

Last edited:
Played Ama Ane for a few hours now ... and I thought I downloaded the wrong game when the monster appeared. But it's very good, now I'm going directly for Mikoshiba's route (with savegame) ... hope it's a good ending :D

Edit: Reached the first ending ... it was a bad one -_- Although I use a walkthrough, I made the mistake that I used the save game after the first decision :D

Last edited:
walkure romanze...hmm...too bad i already delete it.:dispirited:.....guess i got to re-download it..

4 gigs...okay here we go......

Has anyone here played After... from Ciel? I have a question about the plot.

Has anyone here played After... from Ciel? I have a question about the plot that I want to know before I decide to play the game or not.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Completed Megumi's & Natsumi's route in Ama Ane ... the only one missing (of the interesting ones) is Saki's route, hope the 2nd ending isn't so bad as my 1st one (which was one of Saki's endings) :D

Next goal: Prima Stella!

Finally finished...the four games of Tiny Dungeon, in one week, just after starting school again...that was...
so...
EPIIIIIC!!!! It's epicness is only comparable to the cuteness of the heroines!!!!Aaaaaaaaah, Veru-sama, Phone-chichi!!!!

I can describe the four games in the next words respectively: Holy Wars! Dragon King! Yuusha! ...epic. (too sleepy to remember where is the spoiler tag...)

Time to go for a more dramatic serie, Grisaia, wait for me!

Last edited:
Time to go for a more dramatic serie, Grisaia, wait for me!
Please tell me how the ending of Meikyuu is when you played it :) If there's a good ending where no one of the heroines is getting killed, everything is fine ... Kajitsu is translated, I'm waiting for the translation and then I'll play the other ones as well if I like Kajitsu :)

Don't like depressing and/or bad endings -_-

Please tell me how the ending of Meikyuu is when you played it :) If there's a good ending where no one of the heroines is getting killed, everything is fine ... Kajitsu is translated, I'm waiting for the translation and then I'll play the other ones as well if I like Kajitsu :)

Don't like depressing and/or bad endings -_-

I didn't check the tags in VNdb, but the first one was considered utsoge if I remember correctly, but okay, I'll tell you if it's a bad/depressing ending, I won't tell you how it ends but I'll make sure to recommend it to you if it's something like G Senjou no Maou's ending.

By the way, why not try ITH in the translations? It works with boths Grisaias.

Reactions: pumasrevenge
I didn't check the tags in VNdb, but the first one was considered utsoge if I remember correctly, but okay, I'll tell you if it's a bad/depressing ending, I won't tell you how it ends but I'll make sure to recommend it to you if it's something like G Senjou no Maou's ending.

By the way, why not try ITH in the translations? It works with boths Grisaias.
Thx in advance :)

And yeah, I played the partial english patch from TLWiki which translates one third of the common route and then I played a few hours with ITH. I could play it without problems, but I think it's better to wait for the translation, which appears to proceed quickly :) From September to December I don't have much time to play anyway, therefore I can wait until then to see how the translation proceeds.

Maybe if I don't have anything better to do I'll play it with ITH, but until now I used it only for eroge without an englisch translation. If I like Kajitsu, I would play Meikyuu definitely with ITH, because there's no hint for a translation so far :)

Thx in advance :)

And yeah, I played the partial english patch from TLWiki which translates one third of the common route and then I played a few hours with ITH. I could play it without problems, but I think it's better to wait for the translation, which appears to proceed quickly :) From September to December I don't have much time to play anyway, therefore I can wait until then to see how the translation proceeds.

Maybe if I don't have anything better to do I'll play it with ITH, but until now I used it only for eroge without an englisch translation. If I like Kajitsu, I would play Meikyuu definitely with ITH, because there's no hint for a translation so far :)

Really? I didn't know it was set for translation, but taking in account how it did really good in the getchu ranking it's not so surprising.
That makes me remember that another game with that spicy spark of drama set on my list is White Album Chapter 2, but they shall wait since I'm going for the re-playing of Chocolate now with the translation, the anime/manga doesn't give me enough of Satsuki!!!

Just for the record, Ama Ane is the one that has the mini-guitar hero games? I tried it when it came out (I think) but didn't really like it, maybe I'll give it a try sometime later.

PS: Prima Stella is a classic!!!

Just for the record, Ama Ane is the one that has the mini-guitar hero games? I tried it when it came out (I think) but didn't really like it, maybe I'll give it a try sometime later.

PS: Prima Stella is a classic!!!
Yeah, Ama Ane has this kind of mini-games, but I only played one and got the note "Bad" :D It doesn't influence the story, so I skipped them. There was no deep story for four of the five heroines, and if you completed them you can get the endings of the fifth heroine. She had a slighty deeper story than the others, but nothing really noteworthy :)

Prima Stella is my next one to complete. I got the game Sleeping Dogs today, therefore I don't think that I'll play it in the next few days :D

And back to the first Grisaia and "Utsuge" ... if it's something like Cross Channel, you don't need to say more than "Cross Channel" to me. I hated this one, this was one of the eroge which I hate the most :D

Yeah, Ama Ane has this kind of mini-games, but I only played one and got the note "Bad" :D It doesn't influence the story, so I skipped them. There was no deep story for four of the five heroines, and if you completed them you can get the endings of the fifth heroine. She had a slighty deeper story than the others, but nothing really noteworthy :)

Prima Stella is my next one to complete. I got the game Sleeping Dogs today, therefore I don't think that I'll play it in the next few days :D

And back to the first Grisaia and "Utsuge" ... if it's something like Cross Channel, you don't need to say more than "Cross Channel" to me. I hated this one, this was one of the eroge which I hate the most :D

Well there is quite a list on the stalled games that are awaiting installation so I doubt that I'll be playing it for quite some time. Still, thanks for the advice.

About Prima Stella don't forget the fandisk and related history games so that you'll need maybe another week. By the way, Miyabi is mine!!!!

Cross Channel...I thought you were talking about A Channel (I think that was it's name) since is quite a hatin' material for Vanilla fans since it's got the nefastus tag netorare, but the one you are talking, I bet they die in the end, what I don't know is if it's in their route or if it's a bad ending.
If you don't like to see the death of a heroine, skip Tiny Dungeon. But I won't recommend you that, now that the final game is out to complete the tetralogy.

About Prima Stella don't forget the fandisk and related history games so that you'll need maybe another week. By the way, Miyabi is mine!!!!

Cross Channel...I thought you were talking about A Channel (I think that was it's name) since is quite a hatin' material for Vanilla fans since it's got the nefastus tag netorare, but the one you are talking, I bet they die in the end, what I don't know is if it's in their route or if it's a bad ending.
If you don't like to see the death of a heroine, skip Tiny Dungeon. But I won't recommend you that, now that the final game is out to complete the tetralogy.
There's a fandisc? Sounds definitely good, but first I have to play the original one, thx for the info :)

And I mean this Cross Channel. This game was just depressing. There are some death scenes, but that's not the problem of the game, at least not for me. I don't want to spoiler you too much, but if you are interested, you can look on tvtropes.org for some more information (about the end too) :)

And yeah, I hate it if a heroine is getting killed by someone at the end or if it ends where they life apart and they only can see themselves once a year or something like that. It's also depressing when you decide on one of the two (or more) girls and the other one is depressed and maybe wants to kill you (like in School Days) :D
I can overlook a death of a heroine if she gets revived, then it's ok :) The best ending in my opinion is an ending (at least, the epilogue) which shows both of them united, like the true ending in G-Senjou no Maou. It doesn't matter what happens the last minutes (from reading) before the ending, but the ending (or the epilogue) must meet these conditions for me.

Anything on your list with an ending which meets my expectations? If possible without a very complicated story :D And if you recommend me something, please make you prepared for a few questions about these recommendations (I like it to spoiler myself), I don't have problems with that :D

PS: I think Grisaia no Kajitsu is similar to G-Senjou no Maou, because the 3rd part of the series has the title Grisaia no Rakuen (Le Eden De La Grisaia, L'Éden De La Grisaia), which is released in 2013 :) Either everyone of them is dead, or everyone is alive ... I would prefer the 2nd one :D But I'll wait for your opinion on the 1st and 2nd Grisaia, please post it in this thread when you completed it :)

There's a fandisc? Sounds definitely good, but first I have to play the original one, thx for the info :)

And I mean this Cross Channel. This game was just depressing. There are some death scenes, but that's not the problem of the game, at least not for me. I don't want to spoiler you too much, but if you are interested, you can look on tvtropes.org for some more information (about the end too) :)

And yeah, I hate it if a heroine is getting killed by someone at the end or if it ends where they life apart and they only can see themselves once a year or something like that. It's also depressing when you decide on one of the two (or more) girls and the other one is depressed and maybe wants to kill you (like in School Days) :D
I can overlook a death of a heroine if she gets revived, then it's ok :) The best ending in my opinion is an ending (at least, the epilogue) which shows both of them united, like the true ending in G-Senjou no Maou. It doesn't matter what happens the last minutes (from reading) before the ending, but the ending (or the epilogue) must meet these conditions for me.

Anything on your list with an ending which meets my expectations? If possible without a very complicated story :D And if you recommend me something, please make you prepared for a few questions about these recommendations (I like it to spoiler myself), I don't have problems with that :D

PS: I think Grisaia no Kajitsu is similar to G-Senjou no Maou, because the 3rd part of the series has the title Grisaia no Rakuen (Le Eden De La Grisaia, L'Éden De La Grisaia), which is released in 2013 :) Either everyone of them is dead, or everyone is alive ... I would prefer the 2nd one :D But I'll wait for your opinion on the 1st and 2nd Grisaia, please post it in this thread when you completed it :)

Yeah, Pri x Sara, and you may want to play Sara Sara Sasara (http://vndb.org/v1361) since is the half of the fandisk from Prima Stella.

Bittersweet endings huh, I can make a pretty good idead about it but I doubt I'll be playing it, well there is a chance since I spotted a black-longhaired mysterious cool bishoujo in the corner, and is one of those from the group that got adapted to the psp.

A vanilla and chara-ge lover you could say? As well as me! Well except I like the complicated stories, I was thinking of playing Kajiri Kamui Kagura but the size is 8GB! Damn you light! Even though I have it in a HDD, there is not enough space in my VM to install it.
Yo! Talkin' 'bout School Days and sh*t! Jahajahajaha, I rememeber a little from the anime, I just watched the first episode and the MC annoyed me so much I couldn't get past over it. So, for me to play it, first change for a decent MC and second take out rape scenes from Ko...the main heroine!
So I bet you loved the ending from Tamayura, when the main heroine is sealed and they get together one or ten thousands years in the future, with a MC that became inmortal. That's the epilogue from the anime. I think is the main route.

My list...installed the two Grisaias, Noble Works, ExE, and Dracu. I'm preparing mentally to start Ikusa Megami Zero, gotta finish Dracu and re-play Chocolate, currently finishing the recent updates of Soukoku Arterial, and waiting till I can play the loli route in Kamidori. If you like RPGs, I'll recommend you Futsuno Fantasy (not a RPG though), not death of any heroine and if you like the FF series, well you may love this one. And to end it Kamigakari Cross Heart, why? well who doesn't love big breasted mikos? Character type: Yamato Nadeshiko.

There should be good endings since I read that the blue haired girl is ultra-dere in the second game. And she practically hates you in the first one. Well the cover of the third one shows everyone, so I choose....different dimensions like Tiny Dungeon!But don't worry,just four, not infinite.

Last edited:
My list...installed the two Grisaias, Noble Works, ExE, and Dracu. I'm preparing mentally to start Ikusa Megami Zero, gotta finish Dracu and re-play Chocolate, currently finishing the recent updates of Soukoku Arterial, and waiting till I can play the loli route in Kamidori. If you like RPGs, I'll recommend you Futsuno Fantasy (not a RPG though), not death of any heroine and if you like the FF series, well you may love this one. And to end it Kamigakari Cross Heart, why? well who doesn't love big breasted mikos? Character type: Yamato Nadeshiko.

There should be good endings since I read that the blue haired girl is ultra-dere in the second game. And she practically hates you in the first one. Well the cover of the third one shows everyone, so I choose....different dimensions like Tiny Dungeon!But don't worry,just four, not infinite.
Hm, Noble Works and ExE look interesting. And if you mean Dracu-riot!, this one is being translated and it's the same case as with Grisaia ... first I'll look how the translation proceeds :) Soukoku Arterial is on my list too, but I think that I don't understand one word from the card-games in there, maybe I'll try it when I don't have anything else to play. Downloaded Kamidori a few months ago but I haven't played it so far. Kamigakari Cross Heart looks interesting as well ... added it to my list :)

And "different dimensions"? Please not, that's one reason why I hate Cross Channel. Ok,
you can never see them,
you are with one girl at least :D
If possible it should take place on "earth" where everyone else lives ;D And who knows, maybe it's only a disc with afterstorys of each character.

Atm, my list consists of
Being translated: Aiyoku no Eustia (Yandere Translations), Harukoi Otome (Greetings from the Maiden’s Garden) (MangaGamer), Yumina the Ethereal (JAST USA), Dracu-riot! (Staircase Subs), Irotoridori no Sekai (tokidan.com), Real Imouto ga Iru (TLWiki) (but I don't know if I play this, because there are only bittersweet endings afaik), Grisaia no Kajitsu (TLWiki)

Japanes ones: Yosuga no Sora, Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, 1/2 Summer, Soukoku no Arterial, Noble Works, Kamigakari Cross Heart

The first complete translation of them should be done for Irotoridori no Sekai I think (nearly 80 % are translated so far), and if I like it, I'll play the fandisc from Irotoridori in japanese :)

And thx for the recommendations! The next few days, or maybe weeks, I'm busy with Prima Stella and Sleeping Dogs anyway. I don't know the next one yet, but I downloaded Ikinari Anata already ... maybe this one, Noble Works or Kamigakari Cross Heart, there's still time to decide and I'll post it here anyway if I completed one :)

Hm, Noble Works and ExE look interesting. And if you mean Dracu-riot!, this one is being translated and it's the same case as with Grisaia ... first I'll look how the translation proceeds :) Soukoku Arterial is on my list too, but I think that I don't understand one word from the card-games in there, maybe I'll try it when I don't have anything else to play. Downloaded Kamidori a few months ago but I haven't played it so far. Kamigakari Cross Heart looks interesting as well ... added it to my list :)

And "different dimensions"? Please not, that's one reason why I hate Cross Channel. Ok,
you can never see them,
you are with one girl at least :D
If possible it should take place on "earth" where everyone else lives ;D And who knows, maybe it's only a disc with afterstorys of each character.

Atm, my list consists of
Being translated: Aiyoku no Eustia (Yandere Translations), Harukoi Otome (Greetings from the Maiden’s Garden) (MangaGamer), Yumina the Ethereal (JAST USA), Dracu-riot! (Staircase Subs), Irotoridori no Sekai (tokidan.com), Real Imouto ga Iru (TLWiki) (but I don't know if I play this, because there are only bittersweet endings afaik), Grisaia no Kajitsu (TLWiki)

Japanes ones: Yosuga no Sora, Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, 1/2 Summer, Soukoku no Arterial, Noble Works, Kamigakari Cross Heart

The first complete translation of them should be done for Irotoridori no Sekai I think (nearly 80 % are translated so far), and if I like it, I'll play the fandisc from Irotoridori in japanese :)

And thx for the recommendations! The next few days, or maybe weeks, I'm busy with Prima Stella and Sleeping Dogs anyway. I don't know the next one yet, but I downloaded Ikinari Anata already ... maybe this one, Noble Works or Kamigakari Cross Heart, there's still time to decide and I'll post it here anyway if I completed one :)

Wait, you have no tasted any Yuzu-soft game?! In that means, before playing Dracu, you must (it's and order, a neccesity, and obsecity in our city! in our city! ...no) play Tenshinranman. One of the games from my trinity along with Ikusa Megami Verita. About Soukoku, it's not that hard and ITH gets the effects of the cards in the info window but you can deduce it pretty easy.

Ah, don't worry. The different dimensions in Tiny Dungeon are pretty reader friendly, easy to understand and above else
You get all the heroines for yourself! Not a harem escene, but you could say a harem ending, there was just one that needed a scene, but still
I shall reclaim Veru and Phone! (by the way, and the comment from Terumi? I don't see it anymore)

I shall add you one more to the japanese ones if you live Vanilla to Diabetes: Iro ni Ide ni keri Waga Koi wa, I know, it sounds like an otome game but it's one of my favorites as well, specially the maid! tsuri~ tsuri~
Well most of the games that get trasnlated are very good ones, the only thing is be prepared for Aiyoku no Eustia.

Wait, you have no tasted any Yuzu-soft game?! In that means, before playing Dracu, you must (it's and order, a neccesity, and obsecity in our city! in our city! ...no) play Tenshinranman. One of the games from my trinity along with Ikusa Megami Verita. About Soukoku, it's not that hard and ITH gets the effects of the cards in the info window but you can deduce it pretty easy.

Ah, don't worry. The different dimensions in Tiny Dungeon are pretty reader friendly, easy to understand and above else
You get all the heroines for yourself! Not a harem escene, but you could say a harem ending, there was just one that needed a scene, but still
I shall reclaim Veru and Phone! (by the way, and the comment from Terumi? I don't see it anymore)

I shall add you one more to the japanese ones if you live Vanilla to Diabetes: Iro ni Ide ni keri Waga Koi wa, I know, it sounds like an otome game but it's one of my favorites as well, specially the maid! tsuri~ tsuri~
Well most of the games that get trasnlated are very good ones, the only thing is be prepared for Aiyoku no Eustia.
Added Tenshinranman to my list too, thx.

And why "be prepared for Aiyoku no Eustia"? ... is it a bittersweet (or maybe bad) ending? :D If a heroine is getting killed in the good endings (if there are some in a walkthrough, I don't know), please tell me which heroine. If that's the case, there's no reason for me to play it :)
If they are getting killed in the bad endings only, it's no problem, I'm playing every game with walkthrough ;D

EDIT: Forget it, I won't play it. I just read the ending (like I said, I like it to spoiler myself) and I HATE IT! Aiyoku no Eustia is no longer on my list.

Maybe I'll download Soukoku in the near future as well if it works with ITH like you said. I think there are good endings too in Soukoku.

Last edited:
Did any of you have playing Hoshizora no Memoria???
Finished 5 routes in 5 days consecutive, since some story are relatively short.

About Soukoku, did anyone have new walkthrough since 3rd append have released??
I have finished 3 routes, but Mirai, Shaneorka and Arisa route having hard requirement.

VN currently played : Kamigakari Cross Heart, Dolphin Divers, Hatsukoi 1/1 and Friends

Played the english version of Hoshizora no Memoria nearly two months ago. Didn't like most of the routes because lack of story :D The best one was Yume's route (which else), but it was definitely to short. Kosame's and Asuho's route were also good, but yeah, to short.

And I liked Ren so much, why did she got only a few appearances -_-

Last edited:
Played the english version of Hoshizora no Memoria nearly two months ago. Didn't like most of the routes because lack of story :D The best one was Yume's route (which else), but it was definitely to short. Kosame's and Asuho's route were also good, but yeah, to short.

And I liked Ren so much, why did she got only a few appearances -_-

I do like Yume's route, but i need 2 hours completing it.
That was really Touching story makes me crying after Clannad Series.

I do like Yume's route, but i need 2 hours completing it.
That was really Touching story makes me crying after Clannad Series.
It was touching, but they could have made it more touching by extending the route. In comparison with the common route, the other route's were like nothing. The most touching moment of the routes are only a few minutes long, until everything is settled.

Reactions: Animaksiat

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).