Visual Novel Cafe

Im looking for a romance visual novel with a character in it like kaede (the orange haired one) from shuffle or Kotonoha from school days, the loving, devoted aspect, the whole 'i'd do anything for you' mentality.
If anyone knows of a vn like that plz tell.

Im looking for a romance visual novel with a character in it like kaede (the orange haired one) from shuffle or Kotonoha from school days, the loving, devoted aspect, the whole 'i'd do anything for you' mentality.
If anyone knows of a vn like that plz tell.

Yuka from 11eyes fits that nicely (dorodere).

She's not exactly psycho, dorodere fits the best. She is one of the leading examples of dorodere in VN genre ;).

ah yes, ive seen the 11 eyes anime, ill check out the vn, keep em coming plz
i'd say shes pretty psycho... razors in tea is pretty unatural

ah yes, ive seen the 11 eyes anime, ill check out the vn, keep em coming plz
i'd say shes pretty psycho... razors in tea is pretty unatural

I just remembered one pretty good. Try playing OniUta, if you got no problem with bro-sis relations, this has a very kind and a "little" twisted onee-chan.

Reactions: him_dox
Besides the two delayed game from november (Corona and Nanatoki), December is really boring. Damn Liliam, why did they delay the release of TC PSS!?

Corona and nanatoki for me.

Nanatoki's trial is pretty impressing, I have to get used to the loli artstyle and anything regarding time deserves some attention from me.

Possibly for me (99% chance I have no time):

Corona - strong recommendations
Princess Style - 3 companies working on this
Bishoujo Mangekyou - wstar returns

Possibly for me (99% chance I have no time):

Corona - strong recommendations
Princess Style - 3 companies working on this
Bishoujo Mangekyou - wstar returns

Bishoujo Mangekyou looks interesting and the art is great. Still, I will wait until is reviewed to play it plus, I will surely be too busy with Corona to play anything else this month, hahaha. 10 more days!

just finished kanosora... 3 days raced with time...

the story is good! and the battle is also quite interesting! remembering me of akatoki.
well... its from the same company after all!

I only finished Amaterasu and Mikoto's route, but it was quite pleasent. Still, there were things from the battle system from Akatoki that I missed, but the part "the more damage, the more DV you get" was a good one and remembered the anime Weib Survive. Anyway, now I'm waiting for the FD, if it comes one, and considering the last title, maybe it will. But before, to finish Muv-Luv series!

Finished Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco! It was really enjoyable! I recommend it to everyone who's looking for a good and short story filled with comedy, light-drama and awesome characters!

I agree with johnishida, HaruPoco has some great humor and amazing characters. It's at shame that it's not longer though.

I'll give it a try then. The 3GB my computer had left, now will been useful for the game No. 60 installed in "Brillitos"

Started Hareten the other day, so far it's been enjoyable and fun. The cast is likeable though, Kanae is starting to annoy me. Need more Ayane and Nazuna!

running out of eroge.... now what should i play...

Considering the size of my backlog and the little free-time I have, I don't think I could ever run out of eroge to play :(

Anyway, if you are looking for something I recommend these: Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco, Hoshizora no Memoria: Wish Upon a Shooting Star, Irotoridori no Sekai, Noble Works, Kamitori Alchemy Meister and Hare Tokidoki Otenki Ame (Have yet to finish it but, so far, it's been fun).

Gin no Toki no Corona and Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki will be released soon. Both of them look promising, IMO.

Started Hareten the other day, so far it's been enjoyable and fun. The cast is likeable though, Kanae is starting to annoy me. Need more Ayane and Nazuna!

Considering the size of my backlog and the little free-time I have, I don't think I could ever run out of eroge to play :(

Anyway, if you are looking for something I recommend these: Shunki Gentei Poco a Poco, Hoshizora no Memoria: Wish Upon a Shooting Star, Irotoridori no Sekai, Noble Works, Kamitori Alchemy Meister and Hare Tokidoki Otenki Ame (Have yet to finish it but, so far, it's been fun).

Gin no Toki no Corona and Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki will be released soon. Both of them look promising, IMO.

im waiting for my Corona... since i ordered them!
as for your recommended games.... i've played ALL of them :sowwy:
i played around 20 eroge per month, which makes me sometimes running out of it

im waiting for my Corona... since i ordered them!
as for your recommended games.... i've played ALL of them :sowwy:
i played around 20 eroge per month, which makes me sometimes running out of it

Ok, I can see how you ran out of eroge to play :o_O:
20 eroge per month, huh? I can only read 2 at most ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.