Visual Novel Cafe

Ok, I can see how you ran out of eroge to play :o_O:
20 eroge per month, huh? I can only read 2 at most ;_;

well... for now, i re-installed Kakyuusei 2, just for spending time... since the game is a long-run game, even if you skip-play it

well... for now, i re-installed Kakyuusei 2, just for spending time... since the game is a long-run game, even if you skip-play it

If looking for a long game I'll suggest Para-sol, since I recently finished. I'm just a step to beggin Evolimit and WLO series, also you could try the games from 130cm (I played oniuta, onimari and nemureru hana). For a hot-blooded Legend Seven and light's games such as Vermilion, Dies Irae or the new one Kajiri. If you played already Noble Works you must take a look for older games from yuzu-soft like ExE. If you want some comedy I was about to begin Comsome! From Silver Bullet, Paranormal Girl Strrike!, Oresama Ragnarock or Bura Bura. A must play that you must have already played, Ikusa Megami Zero and Verita; Yumina or Sakura Tale and last but not left, any e-gore-ge game from Akaktsuki Works Black. Those are about half of the games from my computer. If you have played them all I'll just say WoW.

If looking for a long game I'll suggest Para-sol, since I recently finished. I'm just a step to beggin Evolimit and WLO series, also you could try the games from 130cm (I played oniuta, onimari and nemureru hana). For a hot-blooded Legend Seven and light's games such as Vermilion, Dies Irae or the new one Kajiri. If you played already Noble Works you must take a look for older games from yuzu-soft like ExE. If you want some comedy I was about to begin Comsome! From Silver Bullet, Paranormal Girl Strrike!, Oresama Ragnarock or Bura Bura. A must play that you must have already played, Ikusa Megami Zero and Verita; Yumina or Sakura Tale and last but not left, any e-gore-ge game from Akaktsuki Works Black. Those are about half of the games from my computer. If you have played them all I'll just say WoW.

unfortunately... yes... i played all the game title you mentioned,
Para-sol, i bought the game since it's carnelian! as well as eushully's games.
dies irae is my favorite Light games.
Yumina is unquestionable, i bought them as soon as they can be pre-ordered.

but well i must admit, i haven't touch any of akatsuki works black yet, since i don't quite like the art

Have you tried goin' rampage on VNDB? Picking a game you like, using the tags to narrow the results and such. That or replay some old game that you have forgotten or something like that.

Have you tried goin' rampage on VNDB? Picking a game you like, using the tags to narrow the results and such. That or replay some old game that you have forgotten or something like that.

nah... if i rampaging like that in site, sure i'll ended up finding titles that i missed.... but any possibilities i could play them soon?
cause i remember the last time i done such act... i ended up waiting for 2 month before i could download it in PD (as usual, no sources) since i couldn't find it in the net!

Really? I did that the last week and downloaded about 150GB using torrents, FS, WU, FP, UP, etc. Adding to the 600GB that I have in a external drive, (from Mexico it's pretty difficult to get some physical stuff), may as well take a screen capture from it for you to check the titles.

Really? I did that the last week and downloaded about 150GB using torrents, FS, WU, FP, UP, etc. Adding to the 600GB that I have in a external drive, (from Mexico it's pretty difficult to get some physical stuff), may as well take a screen capture from it for you to check the titles.

glad for you... but my collection is already past 4TB right now, so it'll hard for me to look for a specific game that i missed!

waw.. u sure have a lot to download right.?? kindly give me some n teach me jap..??? :D
i missed the point here... what should i give? well teaching you japanese is quite hard, since we can't met in person! but if you have any question for confusing phrase, you can always post them in here, i'll do my best to answer them

4TB worth of already played eroge. That just... wow.

More like "god" to me xDDD

nah! im no god...
im not compareable with either GC or Tessu... i think they have more than i.
some people i know who also have terras of game are Maverick007, Nozamoc from Hongfire

4TB worth of already played eroge. That just... wow.

More like "god" to me xDDD

Wait, don't rush things so easily. I feel that I should wait till he MAKES eroges to deserve the prefixe God (quite ironic taking in consideration my nickname)

And yeah, I now how it feels when you lost 300GB in a row. While transfering Anime, manga, music, eroges and more, my hard drive literally "break"

aahhaha.. soryy for bad phrase... realy u will tech me if we meet..?? Ureshii.. we will play eroge n teach me at some time.. err... together.. :shockmenft: XD

Wait, don't rush things so easily. I feel that I should wait till he MAKES eroges to deserve the prefixe God (quite ironic taking in consideration my nickname)

And yeah, I now how it feels when you lost 300GB in a row. While transfering Anime, manga, music, eroges and more, my hard drive literally "break"

lol.... making eroges....
well, i had some script of scenarios that i often send to my friends that worked on eroge company, but so far none have given me a good response :forsaken:

aahhaha.. soryy for bad phrase... realy u will tech me if we meet..?? Ureshii.. we will play eroge n teach me at some time.. err... together.. :shockmenft: XD

ewww.... you mean we fap together?

i missed the point here... what should i give? well teaching you japanese is quite hard, since we can't met in person! but if you have any question for confusing phrase, you can always post them in here, i'll do my best to answer them

nah! im no god...
some people i know who also have terras of game are Maverick007, Nozamoc from Hongfire

I'm a little more amazed as to how do they get all that space (be it in hard drive or in physical form).
To learn japanese do you know some good online sites? Having first hand experience will make better than choosing some random curse.

I'm a little more amazed as to how do they get all that space (be it in hard drive or in physical form).
To learn japanese do you know some good online sites? Having first hand experience will make better than choosing some random curse.

well depends on what you're looking, for some unreadable kanji you can just copy and paste them to http://nihongo.j-talk.com/kanji/ they can read most of it... and you can also try http://jisho.org as well

yeah... i remember teach you that in Mirc channel...
it'll make you not to fond to your hand!

I was just thinking...how is that different from seeing an AV? I thought you were talking about a rudeless competition to see who can make the mos of each other games in order to gain the others bet placed in the beginning of the game. I tried that with a friend and it ended in a 7hrs of continusly play of Rock Band....we got distracted.

I was just thinking...how is that different from seeing an AV?

seeing AV is no different from playing eroge... cause it'll get you horny and then you fap
when you fap, using hand and tenga, is slightly different.

was reading some articles so uhh.. errr... i guess you should try looking at it...
was also behind the people on ika musume about the op song

6496416439_ea470144b4_z.jpg
6496416139_3b0bce2a9d_z.jpg

so who's going to play it? =\

Animaksiat said:
nah! im no god...

Kamigoroshi said:
Wait, don't rush things so easily. I feel that I should wait till he MAKES eroges to deserve the prefixe God

Still, 4TB worth of finished eroge is really awesome which is pretty much what I wanted to say hence the " " in god ^-^

well... i like eroge very much! i played them since i was still in high school! so... my collection is bulking and bulking! it's been 14 years now, so i think 4TB is a fair amount

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!