Phrase or Word Translation : Japanese <==> English

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
General Purpose for this thread is for helping members who wish some words or phrases in japanese to be translate to english, could be vice versa.

and i must remind you that this is not a request thread, so if you want to have some manga to be translate. please go to other section that fits the definition

anyone may ask, and anyone may also answer it.

from members, to members!

Animaksiat, do you know japanese? I mean, would you help here?
I know (a little) of japanese but I'm not sure if it's ok to put here some phrases from hentai games for example. I know that everyone knows what "icchauuuu" means but I don't think it's valid to put it here :D

I know (a little) of japanese but I'm not sure if it's ok to put here some phrases from hentai games for example.
If you indeed do need help just post what you need help with. Use the spoiler tag if it contains explicit language.

Some kanjis can be read and romanized in more than one way. That site has trouble with katakana and english words.

TL needed:

11311223.jpg

システムエラー
System error

「つよきす3学期」が正しくインストールされていません
"Tsuyokiss 3 Gakki" is not installed properly.

インストールしてから実行してください
Please execute the programme after installing it.

Reactions: Tessu
Just a little trick: when you see katakana characters, most of the time we're talking about foreign words; using examples above:
システム=system, エラー=error, インストール=install

Katakana is used also for emphasis in words or phrases, for example: エッチ=えっち=ecchi=pervert

Of course, you have to know katakana :P

I will use this thread for the first to ask some help, I have this: くてんっ (kuten)

With a quick search I have:
区点: Japanese character set row and column index
句点: period; full stop

But I don't think those concepts work here since I have the following scene: a person lying on the floor tired.
So probably くてんっ (kuten) works here as SFX, onomatopoeia or something (the text is inside a bubble).

I hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I will use this thread for the first to ask some help, I have this: くてんっ (kuten)

With a quick search I have:
区点: Japanese character set row and column index
句点: period; full stop

But I don't think those concepts work here since I have the following scene: a person lying on the floor tired.
So probably くてんっ (kuten) works here as SFX, onomatopoeia or something (the text is inside a bubble).

I hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

i think it is an SFX judging from the situation, though i think it's rather odd... i never see it before in my life
usually ばたり or ぐたり were used for that condition!
could you possibly upload the scanned portion of the page so that we could analyze it

これぞ大人の魅力!「ワルキューレ・ロマンツェ」スィーリアさんの風俗コラが本格的過ぎてリアルに通いたくなるレベルw

SAVE ME! Cant grasp the bold parts correctly.

means that, celia's H scene which has somekind prostitution style collaboration, is on a level that could makes him want to go to soapland!

Reactions: Terumi

Kore zo otona no miryoku! [Warukyure romanshe] Suiiria-san no fuuzoku kora ga honkakutekisugite riaru ni kayoitakunaru reberu

This is adult charm! (Valkyrie Romance) Suiiria-san's children sex service is too genuine, make me want to ply between reality.

[-_-]

Last edited:
Reactions: Terumi
I use tools or help when needed Translation: Japanese <-> English as
http://translate.reference.com/
http://translation.babylon.com/japanese/to-english/
Puzzle 2 is a good tool to support easy to use, convenient, fast besides it can look a lot different language.
hope you enjoy, wish you success
i'm not sure 100% but those two have some errors too...i used them once too and i got some spelling errors... ( i don't know but i thine there are more errors like when you try to translate a phrase, you will get a mess. only 60 % form what you waned to write are good ) Now i use dictionary. i have 4 dictionaries and i survive when is something more complicated for a beginner . Now I'm looking for a japanese-english or dictionary that have phrases to translate like :そばにいてね 年を重ね 空を見た時 >Stay by my side, when we look at the sky years later. and there to have kanji too. if anyone know/have some info please send me a private message :)

first thing to say is, this isn't the right thread to post such question. since this is just a merely thread for translating japanese to english or vice-versa, not for discussion.

but, i'll answer it anyway. have you try http://nihongo.j-talk.com/kanji/

Last edited:
I think this is a trial version. I have checked, but it isn't works.

please define not working... did you found any error?
i used the tools everytime i met unfamiliar kanji... worked fine to me

@kitteh : correct me if I'm wrong =P

it says something along the line "You don't have enough privilege to write the data. It will be saved in MyDocument folder instead."

Oh okay thank you Frank for the translation :)
And Happy Birthday to you ~
Off to school now :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks