Visual Novel Cafe

To those who have read finished Hakoniwa Logic, did you guys manage to get past the third last box of Kirika's route? (the one with the key). I've already completed all other routes (only 2 of Kirika's boxes left in the flow-chart) but I can't seem to get past there as I'm missing a key. Uuuu... I want to know what happens next. Do I need to read through the omake route for the key? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

I started reading the beginning of Sekai wo sukuu dake no kantan-na o-shigoto. It seems quite light-hearted with its making fun of hero-saves-world setting.
The fastest Maou kill ever and everyone was like "WTF just happened" after the MC just wanted to scout the castle and "accidentally" defeated this Maou :D. Here comes datable Maou #2 who becomes instantly attached to the MC (although they didn't explain much of the "why" other than sparing her life).

If it stays like that, I'd be quite fine with it. Although, it needs to try hard to come close to Exe-one's Futsuu no Fantasy which made fun of every classic RPG feature like the hero's stealing stuff from the lockers and wardrobes of the NPC houses, etc. Together with windmill oasis', sprite's new VN and a few other tiltes to ty among PC gaming and PS3, this will be a busy remaing year :fulfilled:

All my saves got deleted on my Pc for nearly every game. Does anyone know where you put new saves at? I'm sure it may be different for each game so Majikoi would be first on my list.

Last edited:
Just dropped by Ricotta's homepage...another Re:Tell is scheduled for 24th of April next year...featuring Celia and Akane. Of course, by download only (3200 yen). Page's not up yet.

I can see a couple more of Re:Tell on the way before Ricotta is done with this Walroma milking...at least for the games.

Speaking of Walroma...I bought a manga (of course, in Japanese) the last time I went shopping...was okay...

Just dropped by Ricotta's homepage...another Re:Tell is scheduled for 24th of April next year...featuring Celia and Akane. Of course, by download only (3200 yen). Page's not up yet.

I can see a couple more of Re:Tell on the way before Ricotta is done with this Walroma milking...at least for the games.

Speaking of Walroma...I bought a manga (of course, in Japanese) the last time I went shopping...was okay...

i just wish that ricotta stopped milking over walroma... i mean... priraba still hasn't got their chances to make up their failure due to their shitty anime. deep down i hope that they will re-release priraba PS2 version to PC added with H-scene...

i just wish that ricotta stopped milking over walroma... i mean... priraba still hasn't got their chances to make up their failure due to their shitty anime. deep down i hope that they will re-release priraba PS2 version to PC added with H-scene...

exactly what i mentioned before other that the port part. with this, i dont see them shunning from yet another possible re'tell (vol 3) just to cover the remaining 3 girls...
they need to start a new project.
and heck, i havent even started on retell. backlog is much real.

anyone can tell me what this is means?
4537d1400014478-%5B100423%5D%5B%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%5D-%E9%AD%94%E7%95%8C%E5%A4%A9%E4%BD%BF%E3%82%B8%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB4-screenhunter_01-may.-14-03.22.gif

tryin to play Makai Tenshi Djibril -Episode 4- but this is happen everytimes i an tryin to save
:(

====
sorry if my request was not appropriate or I posted in the wrong place, I did not find a thread to discuss or asking about some Vn that i dont know.

Last edited:
Disk not inserted. Insert the disc to play or select on the information start screen "no disk (ディスクレス)" and get the no dvd/cd patch (ディスクレスパッチ).

Harenochi Kitto Nanohana Biyori: Nanoka route done (after months of sitting on top of it)...it's one heck of a messed up story, this one.

...I hope Reona won't end up as a wasted potential...but as Yumekoi never filled all its extra scenarios, it may well never happen...

I have played Zannen-na Oretachi into a few routes. And I must say the comedy is pure gold for my rather strange-ish and poor sense of humor. Alone the very first scene is quite hilarious. Rinne's screaming reactions were epic.
As for our dear MC: He's alright, super smart, but beyond helpless in regards to love. Well, I can understand his general mindset of valueing the friendship with his club friends. However, I found it a bit strage that he kept saying he's not forcing a postive answer on anyone, but keeps talking/persuading until he more or less gets what he had intended. Not that the VN uses it for any ill-intention or so, though.

And, for the couple weeks the older title Enbou no Felshis by ninetail. Stupid game started to crash today and won't let me progress the dilagoue at one point. In gerenal: I like the characters and gameplay, but the huge randomness of finding or farming equipment with max. number of slots is extremly tedious and not really something I can see myself doing. Obviously, ninetales latest one Gears of Dragoon isn't much better, except for its easy mode with its instant-win button.

Anyone read finish Rio's route in Kami no Ue no Mahoutsukai?
It ended so abruptly and vaguely, I don't really get what happened. Seemed like Rio's book was destroyed and Rio accepted her fate that she would never be with Ruri?

Based on the review/impressios I read, your spoiler seems to be spot on. The rest of the VN might be similar, though :(. Planned to read it as well eventually, but after discovering a few - for my genre preferances - disturbing tags on vndb.org + the review I will probably skip it. Seems to heavy for my comfort zone.

But I'd like to read your impression at one point :)

Last edited:
Based on the review/impressios I read, your spoiler seems to be spot on. The rest of the VN might be similar, though :(. Planned to read it as well eventually, but after discovering a few - for my genre preferances - disturbing tags on vndb.org + the review I will probably skip it. Seems to heavy for my comfort zone.

But I'd like to read your impression at one point :)

Yup, sure. When I finish Kisaki's route I'll write a small review. Thanks for the clarification. Couldn't sleep in peace:)

I'm reading Kami no Ue too right now. But I'm only at the second book. It really has some similarities with Majo Koi Nikki, although Majokoi was more subtle and abstract IMO. Well, I'm more or less enjoying this. I plan on finishing Rio route first. Then Chrysobelle, then Kisaki and Yoriko for last. I'm a bit confused why there is no Kanata route, but I'll probably find out why later as I progress through the stories...hopefully. So far, the only element I don't like in the VN is that I can't immediately tell when it switches POV. I can figure it out as I read the lines, but I think it's better if there is a clear distinction right at the moment it changes.

I'd like to read the spoiler right now, but I'll hold back until I finish that route. Hehe.

Most Likely everyone already saw this, but for those who didn't: Baseson announced 3 new koihime games ^^. (or more like 2+3)

First one is "Shin Koihime Eiyuutan", Its something like a continuation moeshoden but not exactly so, it'll have a couple of new heroines which wasn't in moeshoden. They'll release this in 3 part, Shoku - Gi - Go, Shoku part'll be released at April, Gi - July, Go - October. Seems like it'll be kinda short stories, For example at Shoku part only Aisha - Sei and Sui will have h-scenes, not everyone. Personally I'm pretty happy with this new, if everyone had h-scenes instead of just 3 I would be even happier but I guess I shouldnt too greedy.

Second one is as everyone expected an +18 VERSION of Sengoku Koihime, "Sengoku Koihime X". Its an extended version of original game, There'll be h-scenes, some (7-8) new characters (like Kagami from Moriikka etc), New episodes at story, new events for characters etc etc. It'll be released at December 2015.

And Last one is "Shin Koihime†Musou -Kakumei-", is a "complete" remake of shin koihime. All of cgs will be remade, every characters will have new events and h-scenes, there'll be more than 20 new heroines, They'll improve the battle system etc etc. It'll be released at 2016 summer. Also seems like this'll be very very long (well even shin koihime was pretty long, and an extended version of it would be insanely long) so they'll release it in 3 part as well. (but all of parts will be released on same day) I guess we'll just buy which route we want.

Seems like we'll have a blast of koihime, There is a release at 4. - 7. - 10. - 12. months, and after 6 months of this we'll have shin koihime remake version. 5 release at 1.5 year, nothing can make a baseson fan like me happier than this.

I'm reading Kami no Ue too right now. But I'm only at the second book. It really has some similarities with Majo Koi Nikki, although Majokoi was more subtle and abstract IMO. Well, I'm more or less enjoying this. I plan on finishing Rio route first. Then Chrysobelle, then Kisaki and Yoriko for last. I'm a bit confused why there is no Kanata route, but I'll probably find out why later as I progress through the stories...hopefully. So far, the only element I don't like in the VN is that I can't immediately tell when it switches POV. I can figure it out as I read the lines, but I think it's better if there is a clear distinction right at the moment it changes.

I'd like to read the spoiler right now, but I'll hold back until I finish that route. Hehe.

Prepare for a long common route then. I spent like almost 10h on it :0
I think Kanata's route is the normal end in the walkthrough. If you don't choose chrisobell you get kanata.

Reporting back for Kami no Ue no Mahoutsukai.
I just finished Kisaki's route
It didn't end well for the protagonist and Kisaki either. Double suicide. If you don't choose her route she also kills herself, though by just destroying her own book :(
Anyway here's my impression of the game. First thing that caught my attention was the nice artwork, and next was the music. Though repititive, the music was really good, not because it was nice to listen to but it delivered the game's atmosphere effectively - magical, mysterious, tragic and dark. On the other hand the common route was a bit lenghty and slightly long winded. The story was quite coherent throughout and relatively easy to understand. Each chapter had a new "story", which most were interesting and dramatic towards the end to. But sometimes it feels like the writers were like "Damn you, I write what I want" and hence some wth moments in the game. The backgrounds were okay, but maybe slightly too little, so you would see the same place many times within a short span. A few bugs too, such as typos, wrong sprites and sprite inconsistencies (Sometimes Rio has a Iris but sometimes she doesn't). No Guro so far.
For Rio's route, it was kind of miserable as it is. Kisaki's route includes a plot twist at the end, which I didn't expect. But I think it ended slightly less miserably than Rio's route. In short, I wished the heroines just didn't had to die. Yoruko was a bit too tsun to the protag such that she feels very distant. And Kanata is overly-energetic and her voice can be a bit tiresome to listen to. Nagisa (Yoruko's Onii-Chan) felt cooler than the protagonist. He is reliable and treats the protag as his little bro
I think this game would be a good read if you have a lot of patience and want a story that is out of the ordinary. A lot of drama here and there, with a strong emphasis on romance, life and death. Rio and Kisaki's route weren't that important, so it's skippable to save your self some misery. Through the common route I remembered feeling sorry for the heroines quite a number of times. Going to continue with Yoruko next, hope it would end more happily.

Last edited:
I did not properly read the walkthrough. Yes, there is a Kanata route. How many stories must I go through for the common route? I just started Sapphire.

I see. I'm around 50% through it then. I'm a slow reader because I easily get distracted so it will probably take me a few more days to get out of the common route. If only I can read VNs during the day, my pace will double. Too bad there are a lot of things for me to take care of during the day.

Speaking of a mini review: In my constant need of pure sweet raburabu power, I have also started the new VN Amakano. Obviously, it's not a story VN.
First thing the MC: He seems a bit of the hetare side or at least not really proactive, but it's not really made in an annoying fashion. He's also nameable which is my one of my minor annoyance. There are VNs where you can rename the main lead, but the other characters call him by his default name if you decide to use it. Then there's the LovelyxCation/PrettyxCation system with a vast choice of calling options. Both are okay. In Amakano's case the MC will be refered simply by "Kouhai-kun" "Sempai", "Anata" or "Anata-sama". The first two are okay as they are used also with pre-defined MC names. But for my foreigner ears, being addressed as "Anata-sama" sounds simply too unsual. I don't know why, but while not a major issue it doesn't serve the atmosphere for a 2014 VN.

Again, LxC's system where the girls use the first name after the couple is formed is perfectly fine. And I'm also aware of the affectionate meaning of "anata" as dear or darling, I think, between newly-weds. But first-name basis was always the clear indication of VN couple being one :D.

*cough* The heroines are only three, but quite lovely. The teasing "onee-san" sempai Mizuki who lives in the inn of the MC's grand parents. The kanban-musume kouhai Koharu. And the cool beauty classmate shrine maiden Sayuki who has the image of an cool oujo-sama, but wants nothing more than being able to speak normally with everyone else.

According to the walkthrough, you have the option to let the MC or the girl-of-choice do the confession, which I think is a neat idea. Otherwise, the route selection is simply in selecting the heroine icon on the town map often enough. The rabu-rabu time so far is extremly sweet, thus perfect in my strike zone :).

Whew. Just finished Sapphire and now starting with Amethyst. I did not notice the typos until Boulder96 pointed them out. Hehe. Also, I stand corrected. It's Chrysoberyl. I think I called her Chrysobelle before. I was too lazy to check vndb for the spelling. Chrysoberyl is a gemstone which goes along with the VN's motif. Looking forward to reaching one ending now that Onyx has been revealed. I just wished they did not add the foreshadowing at the end of Sapphire. It dampened my excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]