Visual Novel Cafe

Seems like we need some kind soul to get it off DMM and put it up for everyone.

I demand a new title from Ricotta, Walkure has been 6 years in the making and after. I WANT MOAR NEW STUFF.

The kind soul can't do anything. The DL version is double protected. Unlikely any regular person or uploader has the skill to crack it.
Or you can wait until 18 Oct that is when we plan to release it.

It isn't that expensive and people should really just buy it.

The kind soul can't do anything. The DL version is double protected. Unlikely any regular person or uploader has the skill to crack it.
Or you can wait until 18 Oct that is when we plan to release it.

It isn't that expensive and people should really just buy it.

Thanks for heads up! :D
Never tried buying from DMM before though, *ponders*.
Shall wait for it, thanks as always~

Sagaplanet's font style is really hard to read for me *lol*. Something about the MC becoming the president of the school's ghost club (yuureibu?), I think. I'll wait for getchu's readable kana fonts and/or a kind soul's summary ;).
I admit I only played Hatsuyuki Sakura and Kisaragi Goldstar. The first was great, but its true route was too heavy (and touching) so that I stayed far away from the earlier title Natsuyuki *something* and their latest work. I can only stomachge that heavier titles with enough mental preparation :D. Let's wait and see :goodluck:

Anyone ever heard of a certain eroge in which there are a heck lot of bad endings, rape and avoidable rape, potential death of characters, sister as possible heroine, the sister's death?

Anyone heard of an eroge like that? I just had a dream about it myself; but I get the "deja vu" feeling that I've seen it before somewhere.

Phew...wrapped up Honeycoming RoyalSweet at last...

...and I've got so many fandisks to take care of...I expect Koisaki city to make more appearances in the future of Hook(soft)/SMEE...

Anyone ever heard of a certain eroge in which there are a heck lot of bad endings, rape and avoidable rape, potential death of characters, sister as possible heroine, the sister's death?

Anyone heard of an eroge like that? I just had a dream about it myself; but I get the "deja vu" feeling that I've seen it before somewhere.

there's plenty of that story in old eroge... and i mean, OLD! around 1998-2001 there's so much genre like that! my favorite would be "DOOP" a thriller suspense eroge!

Haruno's getting a 1.02 patch...Yumekoi still left high and dry for the last of the extra scenarios...

...and I should've known that PrimalHearts open breast patch has no ON/OFF toggle...

Reactions: espiekerella
Okay...PrimalHearts common route's down...realized that you can't save on character select at the end of it - gotta roll back to the dialogue before that to do so (thank god that game has that function)...
I'm going with Haruhi's route first...

...not to mention that those Vikings keep distracting me...at least I can play planes while reading, but not with the Vikings...

ville-Objection2.jpg

On the character selection screen, click on the Q. Menu field in the lower right corner:
VN.png

One down, three to go...

SMEE's got a teaser site up for its 7th project, and the background looks awfully familiar...

One down, three to go...

SMEE's got a teaser site up for its 7th project, and the background looks awfully familiar...

I recommed Sera's route. As it sheds more light into the MC's background. Given, the final drama's resolution was resolved differently than both of them planned, and can appear as rather sudden (as with me). You wish that you could have slapped Sera's mother at least once *lol*.

On another note: It's the second time on Kana's route where I heard the "The moon is beautiful" phrase as a confession. Otherwise, I'd have been like Tatewaki with a question mark above my head as that "literature nuance" with the moon is a jp.-only thing. I'm sure similarities exist in many languages, but that's beyond my league.

I recommed Sera's route. As it sheds more light into the MC's background. Given, the final drama's resolution was resolved differently than both of them planned, and can appear as rather sudden (as with me). You wish that you could have slapped Sera's mother at least once *lol*.

On another note: It's the second time on Kana's route where I heard the "The moon is beautiful" phrase as a confession. Otherwise, I'd have been like Tatewaki with a question mark above my head as that "literature nuance" with the moon is a jp.-only thing. I'm sure similarities exist in many languages, but that's beyond my league.

Three down, and that will be my next (and last) stop...and I wanted to do just that already by her mandatory appearance...

Yuzuki's route feels really forced even for me and my low standards...and the worst past is............nevermind, I'm saving that for later.

Sept:
Walkure Romanze Retell (of course)
Yakimochi Stream (some have feedbacked about a good trial version, downloaded myself but yet to play)
Isekai Lovers! (retarded premise but magician lady's a beauty)

Oct:
Tsukumo Onna Aoe (looks everything like a budget title, but its Astronauts, i am kinda inclined to try)
1/7 no Mahoutsukai (looks really pretty and colorful, debut title of regulus)
Pulltop Latte's Double Fandisk (no need to ask further)
Ane Yome Quartet (first eroge work from ero-mangaka hisasi, just to try?)
Considering lass and Moonstone Cherry's new titles as well. No to Lump of Sugar at the moment.

Nov:
Hen Koi ≒ Kuro Rekishi (another debut title that looks pretty)
Eromanga (clockup's successor title to highly popular eroge!)
chusingura FD (need to ask more?)

Dec:
Unionism Quartet (endorsed by me and me sig, looking forward to another fill of knights and ojou-samas)
Tegome ni Sareru Kyuunin no Otome (alternative version to yobai series, why not?)
Amakano (beautiful art and debut work #.3 )

AND OF COURSE: MY MOST ANTICIPATED YEAR TILL THE END OF THE YEAR:
巨乳ファンタジー2 if

bumps for myself in case i forget....
well 2 of the sept games have yet to be released anyway...

Now that I've finished PrimalxHearts, I'll say my piece that I've saved from the last time

On Yuzuki's route, the two are never on the first name basis all the way through...and I wouldn't count nickname (derived from last name) as first name.

By the way, I enjoyed Haruhi's route through and through...and to a lesser extent Kana's. While they may bias the H department to Gekka girls, they still can't beat Tendo girls in the enjoyability department.

P.S. Sera's theme is quite a handful to manually do a decent loop while Kana's comes looped. Yuzuki's and Haruhi's takes a little effort. Apart from Primal (OP theme) I can't really stand the rest of the vocals (all of which are ED).

I like Haruhi as a character, but her first few h-scenes feel somehow simply wrong to me. Maybe because the "lolicon" factor is - to me - more wrong in this title than other loli-heroines. It's hard to explain, though. I mean, other loli heroines like the two kouhai in MeltyMoment or Rin in Shuffle were lovely, but here it feels too "no-go" in my case *lol*.

Kana: Despite the reverse order of confession and ecchi, I loved her route. Maybe because her reasoning of not putting her love in words is actually explained in-verse, but she's just *awwww*. The mutual friendship between Haruhi and her in this route was also great.

Sera: Personally, the strongest route in terms of background. You actually get to hear and know the MCs mother. Given, her instant-drama resolve was out of the blue and her being the principal of the school. One silly thing was the the scene at the park with the MC not believing that she's indeed his online game mate until he got literary slapped with the truth. They were, if I remember it right, ALONE or almost alone in that damn park! Prior to that, I could understand it as she has used a voice changer and a dialect or accent

Yuzuki: A strange-ish beginning past-confession, which got dilluded by the chains of h-scenes until the final problem of their couple being got resolved. If not for that stupid pacing, her route could have been quite better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)