Visual Novel Cafe

The Good VN released this week :
1. Strawberry Nauts
2. Hare Tokidoki o Tenkiame
3. Hiyoko Strike!
4. Mashiro Summer
5. Shiny Summer Days
I will update info if there's any more good VN.

Ecchi Terumi (he told me to bump this)

Late bump, but better than none~
Still considering some titles for november, probably not gonna get any if school remains shitty~

TG  PUSH    発売日      タイトル・ブランド
1.  2432 27,916 2011年04月28日 大帝国 ALICESOFT
2.  2179 --,---  2011年10月28日 ワルキューレロマンツェ[少女騎士物語] Ricotta
3.  2149 25,652 2011年04月28日 穢翼のユースティア オーガスト
4.  1909 27,180 2011年09月30日 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss エフォルダムソフト
5.  1773 24,420 2011年05月27日 カミカゼ☆エクスプローラー! クロシェット
6.  1726 22,920 2011年04月22日 神採りアルケミーマイスター エウシュリー
7.  1457 17,752 2011年08月26日 ランス・クエスト ALICESOFT
8.  1313 24,424 2011年06月24日 Rewrite Key
9.  1234 --,---  2011年10月28日 恋色空模様 after happiness and extra hearts すたじお緑茶
10 1204 18,268 2011年02月25日 グリザイアの果実 フロントウイング

Looks like everyone likes their fetish game XD.

Basically push points and sales (not actual sales number).

Little busters is indeed hard to adapt with lots of repetition, still doable but trickier.

Rewrite is much more easier to adapt, all routes can be adapt with some changes until the Moon route which connects everything together. Terra route for movie? XD. It has grand plot and theme + plenty actions/ climax scenes to be a major hit. Plus they already have famous seiyuu for the cast (KanaHana, Kitaeri and etc).

Dont really bother about the anime adaptations, since I didnt play either.

Bad wave this month for me, not many good ones to pick from.

Shall decide again after seeing Hau Omochi's list.
Do you help them (micchi and zen) with their list Aaeru?

I see...

Well, took a glance only, fortissimo is on my list for now. All tied up with games and no time here. T__T

763475-FGXLNC0.jpg

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-5532.html

oh god; i can't wait

(≧∇≦)/ ohh nice XD atm a little break (playing batman ac) from vn and next target mashiro iro or little busters

:angvoodoo:

Fortissimo :

Dec 2011 -> Feb 2012

I've wanting to play fortissimo but I have seen various games and they turn to be the same or not the complete one, I think one of them was non-voiced, so what is the exact name for the first game? (it gives me a feeling like Dies Irae)

Hey guys im interested Koiiro Soramoyou, does anyone know if it has an english translation or is there any program capable of translating it.
A while ago someone mentioned a program that could translate most VN's as u play it, but i couldnt find it. If anyone knows what thats about gimme a shout.
Additionally if you can recommend me any romance-heavy animes, preferably very involving ones with choices (like school days) please do.

Last edited:
Hey guys im interested Koiiro Soramoyou, does anyone know if it has an english translation or is there any program capable of translating it.
A while ago someone mentioned a program that could translate most VN's as u play it, but i couldnt find it. If anyone knows what thats about gimme a shout.
Additionally if you can recommend me any romance-heavy animes, preferably very involving ones with choices (like school days) please do.

Follow the 2 threads:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...sual-novels-other-hentai-games-dummies-13076/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/applocale-unicode-setting-tutorial-40/

For heavy romance, common ones are a bunch of moege with school romance. Ask Checkmate for more, he's got a bunch of them.

Reactions: him_dox
i think you missed the question entirely,
As in i can install japanese games but i cant READ them becasue they're in japanese, someone mentioned a program that could read out the text on screen in english after a little processing, i was wondering if you knew what that was.

Opps, so sorry. Missed the question completely.
Perhaps you meant the AGTH + ALTAS text hooker? They capture the text and translates it, though not 100% accurate though. There is one more program I think, I forgot the name.

I dont use the translators since I play straight off, perhaps you can ask around. X__X

Reactions: him_dox
Harem party release to the internet today. can anyone make a torrent of it. hope coro up it :D

Opps, so sorry. Missed the question completely.
Perhaps you meant the AGTH + ALTAS text hooker? They capture the text and translates it, though not 100% accurate though. There is one more program I think, I forgot the name.

I dont use the translators since I play straight off, perhaps you can ask around. X__X
I like using mecab with Translator Aggregator to get furigana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please