Uncensors for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Mods

Разобрался как скачать.

hello, the mod works very well in itself! thanks for that!
But I don't understand why when I use the normal strapon (the doubles don't have this problem) they just don't have colors, yet they have them in the editor, can you help me? thanks!
It's on koikatsu, I just have the HFpatch and kplug.
it bugs with or without the BP unc

PS: english is not my language, maybe it's written but I don't understand.

Edit : Ok I found it, it's kplug that breaks everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon917
Re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! / Koikatu! (コイカツ!) and Koikatu Sunshine / Koikatsu Sunshine (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Mods

Good,thanks

Modpack by FutaBoy for Koikatsu! / Koikatu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! / Koikatu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン)

For the most mods you need the Better Penetration Mod 4.4.0.0 from Animal42069 to get them to work. You can get it on GitHub or Patreon.
Note: For Koikatsu Sunshine still not exist a Better Penetration mod, but the uncensors in the mod pack will work with no problems. If you still have trouble with the BP ones, than just remove them from your folder.
This pack contains two new male uncensors in two different kinds. Ported from the game School Mate 2 and originally made by Maliwei and Profundis.

:)Very good work, this is what I need, I hope you can make more works like this,

Last edited by a moderator:

I reuploaded both packs with a big update.

Very good mod. thx

Thank You :)

Nice work keystrokes keystrokes keystrokes

re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Uncensor

Good thanks

Re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Mods

А как скачать?

А как скачать?

Hi, I seem to have a bug with the uncensor in Koikatu Sunshine where the texture is always wrong. This only happens in Sunshine and normal Koikatu is not affected. I've tried every method and reinstalling everything but it's still not fixed.
View attachment 28331
View attachment 28332

Hi, I seem to have a bug with the uncensor in Koikatu Sunshine where the texture is always wrong. This only happens in Sunshine and normal Koikatu is not affected. I've tried every method and reinstalling everything but it's still not fixed.
View attachment 28331
View attachment 28332

I can not open the pictures.

I can not open the pictures.

KoikatsuSunshine-2022-03-01-16-48-02-UI.jpg
KoikatsuSunshine-2022-03-01-16-47-05-UI.jpg

If this still doesn't work here's a link https://postimg.cc/gallery/5fpkNNT

Last edited:
Last edited:

i tried the bp stap on device on koikatsu and it doesnt show up the strap on when the chara is naked

Nice work!

nice work!

UNCENSOR UPDATE Version 6
Add a new female uncensor, which I ported it from my Sexy Beach Premium Resort mod and was originally created by Uncenone
I add also a third scrotum, which I called SOS Balls. Unfortunately, I don’t know the original creator.
Fixed all the uncensors, that the bodies are not more clip through the coses, like the tight body suit.
For Koikatsu Sunshine I fixed the colour issue with the male uncensors.

Last edited:
Hi, the accessories ones are missing in KKS, in Uncensor Selector everything works fine, could u make a version where condoms could be on penis in Uncensor Selector?

CutesyVoid said:
Hi, the accessories ones are missing in KKS, in Uncensor Selector everything works fine, could u make a version where condoms could be on penis in Uncensor Selector?
They are as accessories included, but I forgot to add the correct name from the game inside the manifest.xml
Instead Koikatsu Sunshine is only Koikatsu written. You can do it by yourself and it's not complicated
Inside the folder Sideloader Modpack go to the folder FutaBoy, there you are looking for [KKS][FutaBoy]Penises.zipmod
Rename the zipmod into zip, double click on it and inside manifest.xml write Koikatsu Sunshine, there were is <game>Koikatsu</game>

About to make a male uncensor, with a permanent condom, there I will think about it, If and how I want to do it.

They are as accessories included, but I forgot to add the correct name from the game inside the manifest.xml
Instead Koikatsu Sunshine is only Koikatsu written. You can do it by yourself and it's not complicated
Inside the folder Sideloader Modpack go to the folder FutaBoy, there you are looking for [KKS][FutaBoy]Penises.zipmod
Rename the zipmod into zip, double click on it and inside manifest.xml write Koikatsu Sunshine, there were is <game>Koikatsu</game>

About to make a male uncensor, with a permanent condom, there I will think about it, If and how I want to do it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25