Uncensors for [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
Uncensors for Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can finde here GitHub.

This pack contains two new male uncensors in two different kinds. Ported from the game School Mate 2 and originally made by Maliwei and Profundis.
EDITED: New Penis is available, the Full SOS uncensor. A combination of Anon’s SOS Penis and the scrotum, from a unknown modder.
I fixed the texture issue with the male Maliwei and Profundis uncensors.
There is also an SOS Penis included, where I changed the condom model, which fits now better.
All male uncensor are now available a DY = Dynamic Uncensor, where the penises are floppy and can wiggle. By deactivate the dynamic bone in cm_J_dan102_00, the penises are become erected, but still wiggle. You have to deactivate the other dynamic bones cm_J_dan103_00, cm_J_dan105_00 and cm_J_dan107_00 to get them stiff.

Video Description: DY-Uncensor

SUPLEMENT: Don’t panic if you get the issue, when you select a penis and it’s stretched down to the ground. This happens most times, if you switch from a BP uncensor to a normal (NON BP) Uncensor. For example the BP Full Maliwei Penis is selected and you switch to SOS Penis or BP Strapon A to Profundis Penis. But it works, you have just to switch a bit around between the male uncensors.
I think, It has something to do, cause the game can not find / identify the bones and need the information, by switching / changing the uncensors.

There is a male body with detailed anus included, which I made 3 years ago for Koikatsu.
As bonus I add my old female uncensor, which come with the Profundis uncensor, what have a more detailed anus. The vagina is more red. Was also created 3 years ago.
EDIT: There is a new female included too, the Maliwei Uncensor. I ported it from my HS2 uncensors.

UPDATE: Add a new female uncensor, which I ported it from my Sexy Beach Premium Resort mod and was originally created by Uncenone

Fixed all the uncensors, that the bodies are not more clip through the coses, like the tight body suit.

All uncensors are also available as studio items.
The Sextoys you can find them in H-Items / FutaBoy.
They contains all dynamic bones that they can wobble / wiggle

Video Description: Dynamic-Penis-Studio

UPDATE:
Penises as accessories available. When you move the alpha slider in the 4th colour, than become the condom visible.

Koikatsu Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Koikatsu Sunshine Link:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) & Koikatsu Sunshine! (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Mods

I reuploaded the mod pack, cause I forgot to add the BoneColliders, that the all the male uncensor, strapons and dildos can penetrate the girl's vagina.
Now its fixed and work.

Modpack for Koikatsu Sunshine is available.

Reactions: KillParis

very good,Like very much

Nice work!

nice,thanks

Good,thanks

I reupload both mod packs, where I add dynamic bones into the sex toys items, that they wobble / wiggle a bit.

Re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! / Koikatu! (コイカツ!) and Koikatu Sunshine / Koikatsu Sunshine (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Mods

Thanks a lot man

Good,thanks

I can't figure out how to install the mod, please help(

Why can't I hit like to see the link?

@ majestax
u must hit the like button....xD

Re: [ILLUSION] Koikatsu! / Koikatu! (コイカツ!) and Koikatu Sunshine / Koikatsu Sunshine (コイカツ!サンシャイン) Mods

Nice! a descargar se a dicho!

hello, collider from (FB) BP Profundis Vagina have bug, when i using that uncensored bug appeared like penis clip through vagina when chara have sex, but when i using other Better Penetration Uncensored that bug not appeared.

thank you thank you

hello, collider from (FB) BP Profundis Vagina have bug, when i using that uncensored bug appeared like penis clip through vagina when chara have sex, but when i using other Better Penetration Uncensored that bug not appeared.

Which game? Koikatsu or Koikatsu Sunshine?

nice mod...

well done bro

je n'arrive pas à le téléchargé

**Hidden Content: Like to see the content**

Как скачать? Пишет скрытый контент(

nice,thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.