Trumping Thread

I wouldn't touch reencode crap like Hi10P anyway. :P
Regardless, different resolutions can coexist, so this isn't a trump request: it's a normal request which sadly falls in the "someone please give me more backup space" category. :(

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; I'm requesting that one of the many releases of the tv series of Neon Genesis Evangelion be trumped with the release [2d4u Bloat].

The reason is this release is vastly superior to any other on the market. It takes 2d4u's new remastered video and audio and combines it with Bloat's superior fansubbing, which uses updated, significantly improved translations from newer DVD releases.

Combined, the specs on this release are:

Encoding Group: 2D4U
FanSub Group: Bloat
Language: Dual-Audio (Japanese & English)
Subtitles: English (default track is Bloat FanSub, 2nd track is signs only)
Video Quality: H.264 10bit @ CRF16
Audio Quality: AC3 5.1 Japanese @ 448kbps (From 11-disc R2J)
AC3 5.1 English @ 448kbps (From 7-disc Platinum R1)
File Type: MKV

I believe this release includes the Director's Cut versions of episodes 21-24, but I haven't been able to confirm it.

This is a dvd rip so it should trump one of the 480p/SD resolution slots.

Last edited:
Don't worry; I saw the request, but there's some other stuff I need to take care of first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.