• Joseph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or asking users that are offline atm what to do when they will be on again? ;3

Last edited:
Today i actually in the mood to die by your hands ._.

can you please make it... faster as possible? ._.

Some ideas I have based only on the profiles of the four characters.

Timothy: Because of his personality, he is likely to make mistakes and act without thinking. Because of his blue shirt, yellow tea could make the shirt stain green. If he had that accident, he might have fallen onto something which caused a thread to break.

Joseph: Even though he's usually in the living room, he may have to find time to leave. Because he's always drinking something, he'd have to use the bathroom frequently. Or, if he spilled his drink, he'd probably want to change his pants. If he likes the musketeers enough, he's likely to act crazy sometimes and do things he normally wouldn't. If he was hungry, but also in the middle of an important scene on tv, he'd probably want to eat something without leaving. If Timothy came running in while Joseph was acting crazy, that could easily become an accident.

Ash: Since he's in the kitchen cooking, he would be making food for everyone or try making new dishes. If he ran out of salt, he might use something else that has salt. If he was cutting vegetables or making sauce, he might get something green on himself. Even if he did, a black shirt alone would not show enough green. Also, he might be wearing an apron. He could have been using cooking dye also.

Henry: It's too easy to assume that he'd eat the chip just because he eats alot. Since he's usually aware of when others eat, he would know when to eat something and when not to. Unless something blue spills on him, he wouldn't leave behind something green. Since he has good table manners, he's not likely to spill something most of the time.

Collectively: We don't know enough about what they do in their free time, where the chip was taken, and where the green thread was left. It's also possible that each one contributed to an awkward accident that resulted in this event, set up by Egozi.

Egozi: He created this thread, and gave the poor onions no choice but to be tortured by his writing. Most likely, the clue givers are completely set up to be obtained in a certain order, just to make sure people will get all of the clues. They would communicate with the others to know whether or not the member was given certain clues yet. This can explain the delay for given clues.

Last edited:
no i'll kill you slowly maybe after 2 weeks then you'll die~

Some ideas I have based only on the profiles of the four characters.

Timothy: Because of his personality, he is likely to make mistakes and act without thinking. Because of his blue shirt, yellow tea could make the shirt stain green. If he had that accident, he might have fallen onto something which caused a thread to break.

Joseph: Even though he's usually in the living room, he may have to find time to leave. Because he's always drinking something, he'd have to use the bathroom frequently. Or, if he spilled his drink, he'd probably want to change his pants. If he likes the musketeers enough, he's likely to act crazy sometimes and do things he normally wouldn't. If he was hungry, but also in the middle of an important scene on tv, he'd probably want to eat something without leaving.

Ash: Since he's in the kitchen cooking, he would be making food for everyone or try making new dishes. If he ran out of salt, he might use something else that has salt. If he was cutting vegetables or making sauce, he might get something green on himself. Even if he did, a black shirt alone would not show enough green. Also, he might be wearing an apron. He could have been using cooking dye also.

Henry: It's too easy to assume that he'd eat the chip just because he eats alot. Since he's usually aware of when others eat, he would know when to eat something and when not to. Unless something blue spills on him, he wouldn't leave behind something green. Since he has good table manners, he's not likely to spill something most of the time.

Collectively: We don't know enough about what they do in their free time, where the chip was taken, and where the green thread was left. It's also possible that each one contributed to an awkward accident that resulted in this event, set up by Egozi.

Egozi: He created this thread, and gave the poor onions no choice but to be tortured by his writing. Most likely, the clue givers are completely set up to be obtained in a certain order, just to make sure people will get all of the clues. They would communicate with the others to know whether or not the member was given certain clues yet. This can explain the delay for given clues.

You really got close in some theories and really got far away in others xD

either way, you made Sherlock proud today :thumbup:

And also myself :]

:dthumbup:

All that's left is whatever clues people give us. If any of them are lies, they would contradict something already given.

okay since kacta isn't in the poll egozi is suspected :fag:

Last edited:
ah most of the idea were for people to search for the clues

which mean to ask us :D

This idea may be a clue by itself :lmao:

ah most of the idea were for people to search for the clues

which mean to ask us :D

This idea may be a clue by itself :lmao:

So we can share the clues here, but not the conclusions?

hmm you know its most likely to be henry even chips get spilled even for someone that has good table manners

You can share everything

as for the clues the main idea was to ask the people who have them, not to wait for them to post them here :3

the people i mention

some of them may have the clues, some of them may not

I solved the case!
It was egozi44!

He confessed during my professional interrogation.
I hereby confess that i am the thief.

L :D L

Who needs real evidence if you can just create some false evidence? :o_O:

IwantPedobearToo said:
Doesnt that happen all the time,you know i secretly helped egozi to steal it too

OMG there are two suspects CASE CLOSED

Last edited:
Isnt it always:

1. Random person finds a dead body
[1,5. Horatio takes off his sunglasses]
2. They find evidence and "convict" the murder.
3. New evidence comes up.
4. They convict the real murder.
5. Some wise words at the end.

?

Edit:
OMG there are two suspects CASE CLOSED
Learn to fix the
viewpost-right.png
button...

Last edited:
When you press the
viewpost-right.png
button at your quote it will still direct you to the original post where you can clearly see that I did not write that. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.