• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gwee-senpai? :surprise:

i thought he prefer the goodtea one more then the run happy onion

Second clue

Joseph tend to spill yellow tea around the living room~

Well as it not was obvious enough, the game was dead, and when i was absent it finally perished :goodtea:

do you still have that little plot in your mind Sam? :3

Hmm i guess i do~ Why not ;p So ill go make the next game? Though i probably should finish the hw first...

Yup, just if it possible can you tell me how it will work first? or you prefer that i will participate it too without know stuff? xD

Hmm ill be poking a few people to participate~ Probably xD Mehs i should plan that part out...

Hmm ill type up the thing when i can~ Probably tmr since i dont have classes on friday so its the start of my weekend~ aka time to waste which i could be doing hw with but is just being spammed away~

hmm...this game is dead ego-kun? why?D:.....if so...who's the thief?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.